You may prefer booking a guided group visit to the Uffizi Gallery, or a tour including the Uffizi and the Accademia to this link.
* Want to combine culture and fun? Skip the Lines at the Uffizi Gallery AND at the Hard Rock Cafe! We have been noticing how very popular the Hard Rock Cafe is for traveling families and the younger crowd - so we did something about what may seem an unusual venue for us. As of today, you can choose to book your fast access ticket for the Florence Uffizi Gallery, skipping the lines, and including a fantastic lunch (or dinner) at the Hard Rock Cafe of the city! With our ticket in hand you will be seated at the first available table.
* If you would like to admire the masterpieces of art at the Uffizi gallery and Michelangelo's David at the Accademia Gallery, you can book the combo package “Uffizi and Accademia Galleries in a Day”, now at discounted price! This new promotion allows you to visit the two most important museums in Florence saving 40% of the online booking fee.
- - - - - - - - - -
Make your Uffizi Tickets Reservation with us now and skip the wait time that could be hours. Buy your tickets directly online through our safe and easy booking system to secure your fast track to the Uffizi Gallery's masterpieces.
Need to book Uffizi tickets for a whole group? No problem! We also offer the most comprehensive list of tourist services available online, including excursions, audio guides, event ticket reservation, and much more... Make your stay in Florence an unforgettable experience – book with us!
Uffizi Gallery Admission: available for a maximum of 30 people every 15 minutes, reserving at least 1 business day in advance.
Please read all the Ordering Information before completing your order.
Remember that you can add all reservation services for the various cities before checking out, placing a single order for your entire Italy visit.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary and an email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block our automatic emails (especially users of aol, Sbcglobal, Comcast and libero). Your voucher will also be available for downloading from http://www.weekendinitaly.com/get_vouchers2.php (same timing as email confirmations)
IMPORTANT - PLEASE NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time; the museum will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
Uffizi Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 8:15 am to 6:50 pm. Closed on Monday.
Extraordinary evening openings:
- Tuesdays from June 6 to September 26, until 10pm (last entry at 8pm)
Cancellations and changes:
Changing a confirmed visit: you can change the date and time of a confirmed visit, paying a new service fee, and subject to museum availability.
Cancellation of confirmed visit: if you cancel a confirmed visit, the cost of unused ticket(s) will be refunded minus the service fee.
No shows: cost of unused ticket(s) will be refunded minus the service fee, upon request.
Uffizi Gallery Audio Guides Rental Service
Make the most of your visit to the Uffizi Gallery – book your Uffizi Gallery audio guide, after choosing the date, time, and number of tickets for your visit to the Uffizi Gallery! The Uffizi Gallery is one of the richest museums in the world, with some of the greatest artistic treasures of mankind on view. Make sure you don't miss important works of art, and supplement what you know with the audio guide's insightful commentary.
Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, and Japanese.
The audio guided visit has a complete duration of 1 hour and 25 minutes and includes a selection of the most important works of art in the Gallery. To learn more about the works of art on view, choose the desired room and listen to the explanation of selected works in that room.
You will receive a confirmation voucher (valid only for the audio guide) together with the confirmation voucher for your visit to the museum. In order to pick up the audio guide, please deposit this voucher at the Audio Guides Desk – close to the point for reading the electronic ticket – along with a valid identity document (passports, identity cards or driver's license – only originals are accepted).
In case of loss or failure to return the audio guide, visitors will be requested to pay the cost (€ 250.00 per each audio guide).
Rules of conduct
The following are forbidden within the museum:
- touching the works of art
- leaning against the sculpture pedestals/bases or walls
- litteriing with chewing gum
- consuming food and drink
- sitting on the ground and or on the security barriers
- speaking loudly
- behaving in ways not suited to the dignity of the place
- bringing backpacks and umbrellas; on a rainy day it is a good idea to use only small handbag umbrellas
- using your mobile phone
- using the telescopic extender to take photographs (“selfie stick”)
- using laser pointers
> Taking photographs and videos ise permitted provided they are taken without flash, lights and tripods, for personal, non-profit use only.
> Using the elevator at the entrance of the museum is reserved for people who have special needs – including temporary – and the maximum capacity is 6 persons at a time.