Visit the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famed art collections in the world, and and include a fun meal (the new Silver Menu) at the famous restaurant chain founded in London in 1971. And both at the museum and at the Hard Rock Cafe, there’s no waiting in line and you are first to be seated.
Here's how the combination works:
Select your preferred time to visit the Uffizi Gallery on the calendar.
We will confirm the first available time closest to that of your choice, and we will also book your fabulous lunch or dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Floremce. They will be expecting you!
Your Hard Rock Cafe experience will follow your visit to the museum or attraction, according to the confirmed time, and no less than 3 hours after your entrance time. Your table will be assigned according to the "Skip the Line" Formula - you will have the highest priority on the waiting list and be given the first table available. And all you'll need to do at that point is to choose your favorite Hard Rock Cafe classic from the new “Silver Menu” (Hard Rock Burger, Hard Rock Cheeseburger, Veggie Burger, Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad, or Twisted Mac, Chicken and Cheese Pasta). Your meal comes with one drink of your choice (Soft Drink, Coffee or Tea) and 1 Ice Cream. Enjoy!
During your visit of the Uffizi Gallery, you'll have the opportunity to follow the development of middle European painting from the late Middle Ages through the Renaissance and Baroque into the 18th century, admiring some of the most renowned works by Cimabue, Giotto, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and many others.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
Important information concerning this Combo Uffizi Gallery + Hard Rock Cafe Silver Menu:
- You will receive a voucher for the museum and a voucher for the restaurant; you must print both.
- The Uffizi Gallery voucher must be shown at the reservations cashier of the museum (door 1), 15 minutes before confirmed time; maximum delay allowed is 15 minutes; further delays will cause the reservations not to be honored.
- The Hard Rock Cafe Voucher must be shown to the reception desk at the restaurant.
- Your table will be assigned according to the "Skip the Line" Formula - you will have the highest priority on the waiting list and be given the first table available.
Uffizi Gallery Admission: Available for a maximum of 25 people every 15 minutes, reserving at least 1 business day in advance.
Uffizi Gallery Audio Guides Rental Service
- You can book the audio guide for your visit to the Uffizi Gallery, after choosing date, time, and number of tickets.
Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
- Audio guide has a duration of 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- The service offers a selection of the most important works of art of the Gallery.
- The user chooses the desired room and listens to the explanation of selected works of that room.
- You will receive a confirmation voucher (valid only for the audio guide) together with the confirmation voucher of your visit to the museum. In order to pick up your audio guide, please deposit this voucher at the Audio Guides Desk along with a valid identity document (accepted only originals: passports, identity card, or driver's license).
In case of loss or failure to return the audio guide, visitor will be requested to pay the cost (€ 250.00 per each audio guide).
Please read all the Ordering Information before completing your order.
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, and for no shows, we can refund cost of unused tickets minus service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee).
- Changing a confirmed visit: you can change the date and time of a confirmed visit, paying a penalty fee, and subject to museum availability.
UFFIZI GALLERY - GALLERIA DEGLI UFFIZI
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6
Uffizi Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 8:15am to 6:50pm.
Closed on Monday.
How to get there:
- By plane: from the Amerigo Vespucci airport, shuttle bus “VOLA IN BUS” until Santa Maria Novella Train Station in central Florence.
- By car: Santa Maria Novella Train Station parking.
- By train: Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Florence.
- By bus: next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station, line 23
- On foot: from Santa Maria Novella Train Station, the Uffizi Gallery can be reached in 10 minutes walking through the city center
HARD ROCK CAFE FLORENCE
Via Brunelleschi 1, corner of Piazza della Repubblica
Opening Hours Hard Rock Cafe:
- Sunday to Thursday 12noon to 12pm
- Friday and Saturday 12noon to 1am
During high season, from Monday to Sunday, from 11:30am to 1:00am.
How to get to the Hard Rock Cafe from the Uffizi Gallery on foot:
The museum exit is located in Via de' Castellani; turn left until you reach Via della Ninna and continue on this street until you reach Piazza della Signoria. Take Via Calzaiuoli to Via degli Speziali, cross Piazza della Repubblica and find the restaurant at the corner to the right, at number 1 of Via Brunelleschi.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]