Visit the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famed art collections in the world, and and include a fun meal (the new Silver Menu) at the famous restaurant chain founded in London in 1971. And both at the museum and at the Hard Rock Cafe, there’s no waiting in line and you are first to be seated.
Here's how the combination works:
Select your preferred time to visit the Uffizi Gallery on the calendar.
We will confirm the first available time closest to that of your choice, and we will also book your fabulous lunch or dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe in Floremce. They will be expecting you!
Your Hard Rock Cafe experience will follow your visit to the museum or attraction, according to the confirmed time, and no less than 3 hours after your entrance time. Your table will be assigned according to the "Skip the Line" Formula - you will have the highest priority on the waiting list and be given the first table available. And all you'll need to do at that point is to choose your favorite Hard Rock Cafe classic from the new “Silver Menu” (Hard Rock Burger, Hard Rock Cheeseburger, Veggie Burger, Honey Mustard Chicken Sandwich, Chicken Caesar Salad, or Twisted Mac, Chicken and Cheese Pasta). Your meal comes with one drink of your choice (Soft Drink, Coffee or Tea) and 1 Ice Cream. Enjoy!
During your visit of the Uffizi Gallery, you'll have the opportunity to follow the development of middle European painting from the late Middle Ages through the Renaissance and Baroque into the 18th century, admiring some of the most renowned works by Cimabue, Giotto, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and many others.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be any time during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
Important information concerning this Combo Uffizi Gallery + Hard Rock Cafe Silver Menu:
- You will receive a voucher for the museum and a voucher for the restaurant; you must print both.
- The Uffizi Gallery voucher must be shown at the reservations cashier of the museum (door 1), 15 minutes before confirmed time; maximum delay allowed is 15 minutes; further delays will cause the reservations not to be honored.
- The Hard Rock Cafe Voucher must be shown to the reception desk at the restaurant.
- Your table will be assigned according to the "Skip the Line" Formula - you will have the highest priority on the waiting list and be given the first table available.
Uffizi Gallery Admission: Available for a maximum of 25 people every 15 minutes, reserving at least 1 business day in advance.
Uffizi Gallery Audio Guides Rental Service
- You can book the audio guide for your visit to the Uffizi Gallery, after choosing date, time, and number of tickets. Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian and Japanese.
- Audio guide has a duration of 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- The service offers a selection of the most important works of art of the Gallery.
- The user chooses the desired room and listens to the explanation of selected works of that room.
- You will receive a confirmation voucher (valid only for the audio guide) together with the confirmation voucher of your visit to the museum. In order to pick up your audio guide, please deposit this voucher at the Audio Guides Desk along with a valid identity document (accepted only originals: passports, identity card, or driver's license).
- In case of loss or failure to return the audio guide, visitor will be requested to pay the cost (€ 250.00 per each audio guide).
Please read all the Ordering Information before completing your order.
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, and for no shows, we can refund cost of unused tickets minus service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee).
- Changing a confirmed visit: you can change the date and time of a confirmed visit, paying a penalty fee, and subject to museum availability.
UFFIZI GALLERY - GALLERIA DEGLI UFFIZI
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6
Uffizi Gallery is open from Tuesday to Sunday, from 8:15am to 6:50pm.
Closed on Monday.
How to get there:
- By plane: from the Amerigo Vespucci airport, shuttle bus “VOLA IN BUS” until Santa Maria Novella Train Station in central Florence.
- By car: Santa Maria Novella Train Station parking.
- By train: Santa Maria Novella Train Station, Florence.
- By bus: next to Santa Maria Novella Train Station, line 23
- On foot: from Santa Maria Novella Train Station, the Uffizi Gallery can be reached in 10 minutes walking through the city center
HARD ROCK CAFE FLORENCE
Via Brunelleschi 1, corner of Piazza della Repubblica
Opening Hours Hard Rock Cafe:
- Sunday to Thursday 12noon to 12pm
- Friday and Saturday 12noon to 1am
During high season, from Monday to Sunday, from 11:30am to 1:00am.
How to get to the Hard Rock Cafe from the Uffizi Gallery on foot:
The museum exit is located in Via de' Castellani; turn left until you reach Via della Ninna and continue on this street until you reach Piazza della Signoria. Take Via Calzaiuoli to Via degli Speziali, cross Piazza della Repubblica and find the restaurant at the corner to the right, at number 1 of Via Brunelleschi.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Visit the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famed art collections in the world, and include a fun meal (the new Silver Menu) at the famous Hard Rock Cafe restaurant chain founded in London in 1971. And both at the museum and at the Hard Rock Cafe, there’s no waiting in line and you are first to be seated.
The new Florence Hard Rock Cafe, opened in 2011, is located in the historic former cinema “Gambrinus” in the Via Brunelleschi, under the arcades close to the Piazza della Repubblica. Within walking distance of the Made in Italy brand shops, the Florence Hard Rock Cafe houses music memorabilia for artists such as the Beatles, Jimi Hendrix, Prince, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Michael Jackson, and many others!
Uffizi – The Building
The Uffizi Palace was commissioned by Cosimo I de' Medici and designed by Vasari (16th Century). Many buildings were demolished to make space for building the new palace, with the most important being the church of San Piero Scheraggio. The new palace, following the will of Cosimo I de' Medici, had to host the offices of thirteen administrative and judicial magistrates. During the construction of the building, Vasari died and his successors were Buontalenti and Alfonso Parigi. The first designed the Teatro Mediceo (Medici's Theater), as requested by Francesco I, son of Cosimo I, in 1586. This area became the seat of Italy's Senate when Florence was the capital of Italy in the 19th century.
The Uffizi Palace has an unusual U shape, open towards the Arno: two wings of the palace are connected by a corridor with six big arched windows, facing the Arno and the inner courtyard. Statues of famous citizens of Florence from the Middle Ages to the 19th Century fill several niches of the portico arcades which support the two floors of the building. Nowadays the building hosts the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most visited museums in the world, collecting masterpieces from the 13th to the 18th Century.
In 1993 a bomb at the Accademia dei Georgofili (hosted in one of the bodies of the building) provoked major damages to some masterpieces of the Uffizi Gallery. Most of these works of art have been restored and are again accessible to the public.
Uffizi – The Gallery
The very beginning of the Uffizi Gallery was the collection of Francesco I de' Medici to which he dedicated the second floor of the building for his personal enjoyment. The collection became “public and inalienable good” thanks to Duchess Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici whose will it was that it would be open to the public forever.
Today, the Uffizi Gallery is one of the most important museums in the world, with new acquisitions and gifts coming from collectors, private donations, diplomatic exchanges, dynastic and church heritages, patronages, and arts and crafts corporations.
At the Uffizi Gallery you'll have the opportunity to follow the development of middle European painting from the late Middle Ages through the Renaissance and Baroque into the 18th century, admiring some of the most renowned works by Cimabue, Giotto, Masaccio, Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael and many others.
Full Price Tickets
Available only for citizens of the European Union between 18 and 25 years old and European Union teachers.
COMBO PACKAGE NOT AVAILABLE FOR FREE TICKETS
Service fees (pre-sale and online booking fees), as well as fees for temporary exhibitions happening during your visit are due for ANY KIND OF TICKET as well as for free admission days.
When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked for a document proving your right to the price reduction. Entrance will be denied without it.
The Dr. Vranjes store is located in Via della Spada 9/r, at the center of Florence's quadrangular shopping area, close to the most prestigious brands of fashion and a few steps from the luxurious Via Tornabuoni.
The store has become a window into the Dr. Vranjes universe, in which customers from all over the world recognize themselves.
Every client presenting a WEEKEND in ITALY voucher will be given
- a complimentary scented bookmark, regardless of purchase
- a free Dr. Vranjes Shea Lip-balm for a purchase minimum of € 30.00
- a free fragrance spray 25 ml for a purchase minimum of € 100.00
Via della Spada 9r - Firenze
Via San Gallo 63r - Firenze
Borgo la Croce 44r - Firenze
Via Fiori Chiari 24 - Milano
Since 1888, Dante Cardini is one of the landmark jewelers on the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. You will find brands such as CHIMENTO jewelry, Roberto Poggiali and BARAKA, with contemporary design, as well as the exclusive DANTE CARDINI creations for the more traditional taste.
Owners Massimo and Elisabetta will welcome you in the elegant but informal atmosphere of the store, and guide you in a unique and unforgettable experience for a visit to the terraces from which you will enjoy the beautiful view over the Arno River and the city of Florence.
Clients presenting a WEEKEND in ITALY voucher will be offered a 10% discount on their purchase.
Gioielleria Cardini - Ponte Vecchio 34/R - Florence
Fratelli Peruzzi Argentieri
Founded in 1860, Fratelli Peruzzi Argentieri is one of the oldest companies in the silversmithing industry of Florence.
Gianna and her sister-in-law Laura are the fourth generation of a family of silversmiths to carry on the tradition that Giuseppe Peruzzi started over 150 years ago.
Dedicated to craftsmanship, we’ll take any request and fulfill the client’s wishes. In addition to being engaged in the research and trade of silver and gold, we proudly display the prestigious brand identification “FI 114,“ among the oldest in Florence.
The production of those items that created the renown of Fratelli Peruzzi over the course of all these years passionately continues in our workshop behind the boutique.
A dream that continues into reality.
Hard Rock Café
FREE COLLECTIBLE GIFT!
Present your voucher and receive a complimentary Hard Rock Cafe gift.
Valid with Euro 25 purchase in the Cafe or Rock Shop. Valid till 30th of Dec. 2015. Not valid with other offers.
One per person per visit. Valid only at Florence location