Learn one of the oldest art techniques of humanity – discover the secrets of Fresco painting. Create your own work of art in the bottega (workshop) of a true artisan. This is your opportunity to step into the shoes of Michelangelo for a couple of hours!
- Available year round
- Duration: 2 hours and a half
- At the end of the class you will be able to take your fresco home or have it shipped
- Available in English and Italian
- No painting experience required!
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation any cancellation will cost the client the service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee), as well as:
- A cancellation fee of 30% of the total amount if the cancellation is communicated no less than 30 days before the start of the booked service
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the total amount if the cancellation is communicated no less than 20 days before the start of the booked service
- A cancellation fee of 75% of the total amount if the cancellation is communicated no less than 15 days before the start of the booked service
- No refund can be given if the cancellation is communicated less than 15 days before the start of the booked service or for no shows
Save time ordering: Add all the museum tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
A once in a lifetime experience: learn the ancient technique of fresco painting as you create your own! The artisans of a professional bottega in Florence will teach you how to make a fresco during this workshops of two half days. At the end of the class you will be able to take your fresco home or have it shipped. The workshop has been family-owned since 1944, and the two artists you will work with were born in Florence in 1956 and 1963. They take the inspiration for their “four-handed” work from the ideal Renaissance period Florentine workshop: creating on historic painting surfaces, with historic materials and techniques.
Price per 2 persons: € 550.00
Private lesson in the historic artisan’s workshop, use of tools, and the fresco