Discover the secrets for preparing the best handmade pasta every time! Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you'll learn to make three different types of pasta with three different sauces and a traditional Italian dessert – and serve it with the best-suited wine. And at the end, you'll enjoy the lunch you have prepared during the lesson.
- The service is available April 1 to November 15 on Saturdays
- Service includes: assistance, course, recipes, lunch with drinks
- Duration: around 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Start Time: 11:45am
- Meeting Point: Piazza Santa Trinità, at the column
- Available in English
- Children under 8 are not admitted
The tour operator can only confirm a service when the minimum number of persons required is reached. If the service is not confirmed, the cost of the visit will be entirely refunded. Weekend a Firenze is not responsible for eventual changes or cancellations to the programs offered. Please send us the name and fax number of your hotel in Florence by email so we can send you the confirmation there one working day prior to the event date.
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of bookings communicated at least eight (8) days prior to the booked date.
- Between eight (8) and two (2) days prior to the date, we will refund 90% of paid import.
- In the event of a cancellation less than two (2) days prior to the booked date, payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Take this course and you'll learn to make your own real fresh pasta following ancient Italian traditions using flour, eggs and other ingredients. Under the expert guidance of a multilingual chef, you will learn how to make pasta, using both a rolling pin and a pasta machine. You will make three different types of pasta with three different sauces and a traditional Italian dessert. The cooking course will be followed by lunch with the dishes you have prepared, accompanied by good Tuscan wine, in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Price per Person: € 53.00