MilanoCard - the Milan Tourist Card
Discounts for museums, monuments, transportation, wellness centers, restaurants, discos, and much more. Visit Milan for 3 days – and save!
Your MilanoCard is valid for 72 hours. You can access a full list of the discounts and advantages, including free access to public transportation.
The MilanoCard must be picked up the day of the visit showing the confirmation voucher, at the Central Train Station, Milan Visitor Center, west wing, ground floor. Open every day from 9am to 7pm.
MilanoCard is valid for 72 hours, with the possibility to recharge it as many times as you wish.
MilanoCard infoline, +39 340 122 0573 to assist you 24/7.
All MilanoCard clients also receive a free map of Milan city.
Since April 15, 2011, MilanoCard has added the following NEW services:
Baggage delivery service in partnership with TNT Italy, with service available on weekends.
Medical care is included in the card. As MilanoCard holder you will be able to call an international telephone number with trained medical staff (multilingual) available 24 hours to assist you. The staff will send a doctor to your hotel, arrange for transportation to the hospital in an ambulance, or repatriation by air ambulance.
- 10% discount for all mementos and official merchandise of the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, at the shop in the Piazza Scala or at the corner shop at the Museo del Teatro alla Scala
- 10% discount on all navigation services on Naviglio organized in partnership with Autostradale.
- 10% discount on bike rental service offered in partnership with Falcon Group/Milanbybike
- 20% discount for every show, every night, at the legendary Blue Note Jazz club in Milan. Tickets can be purchased directly at the venue (daily from 2.00pm).
From September 2014, clients are offered 2 free rides, per person, with personal driver (taxi) in Milan.
In addition, MilanoCards gives you invites to:
- Free access to Poldi Pezzoli Museum, official museum of AC Milan, Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, Branca Tower
- Free lunch or dinner at Pizzeria I Dodici Gatti, located over the roofs of Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- 10% off on Hop on Hop off tours
- 25% off on outlet shopping bus
- Free outlet shopping tour (limited per day)
- Free handmade panettone
MilanoCard can also help with tours, events, meetings, and much more for people doing business and just visiting in Milan.
When you have the MilanoCard you have Milan in your hands!
Immediately after submitting your order, you will receive an email with your order summary and an email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The MilanoCard is all you need to access Milan, the “heart of Europe,” with its ample offerings of culture, art, enjoyment, and delicious traditional food. Choose among the many services, or call the infoline for help. Enjoy your MilanoCard – enjoy Milan!
Price per Person: € 15.20 + € 3.80 presale fee per person