Get to know Milan better - by getting to know its heart, the Duomo of Milan, one of the most famous cathedrals in the world. Your “Skip the Line” small group tour will lead you inside the Duomo and unveil the mysteries even the local Milanesi don't know!
- Meeting Point: Outside the Duomo Point in via Arcivescovado 1, Milan
- Duration: 2 hours
- Language: The regular tour is always in English.
- Minimum 2 persons, maximum 12
- from April 1 to October 31: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 2:30 pm
- from November 1 to March 31: Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 2:30 pm
- Not available on January 1, Easter, May 1, June 2, August, November 1, December 25, 26 and 31.
- “Skip the Line” Duomo access
- Guided tour of the interior of Milan's Duomo/Cathedral
- A breathtaking panoramic view over Milan
- Small group size
- Gelato tasting (only from April to October)
Included: Services of an English speaking, licensed tour guide, “Skip the Line” Duomo booking + access, Duomo rooftop terrace and undergrounds access, gelato (only from April to October) or coffee tasting.
Please Note - not included: Gratuities are not included in tour price. Please note that there is no skip the line available for the elevator rides.
- This tour is NOT recommended for pregnant women.
- This tour is NOT wheelchair friendly
- We highly recommend to wear comfortable shoes.
- Dress Code: The Duomo has a very strict, but very simple dress code: shoulders, abdomen, and knees must be covered. Footwear of any kind is allowed, though we highly recommend comfortable footwear, jeans are allowed. It is also not possible to wear hats within the basilica. Please note that the staff of the Duomo has the right to deny you access, without any obligation to refund you for your tickets, should you not follow the dress code above.
The tour takes place rain or shine. In case of heavy rain or snow, the Duomo institution might decide to close the terrace. In this case we will hope for the weather to clear with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if we won't be able to visit the terrace due to weather conditions. In case of heavy rain, you will be given the option of an alternative date subject to availability.
If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 4 and 7 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 30% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee. Payment will not be refunded for any other reason (i.e. weather, change of travel plans, illness, missed train…..) when canceled 3 days or less prior to the scheduled tour.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Your “Skip the Line” small group tour takes you inside the Duomo to unveil the mysteries even the local Milanesi don't know!
After entering the large church, your licensed English speaking tour guide will lead you downstairs to visit the hidden archaeological evidences of what there was before the building of the Duomo, i.e. parts of an older church, an octagonal baptistery and tombs.
Then, after coming up into the cathedral proper, your guide will tell you about Milan's most renowned curiosities, from the sundial trail to the ritual of the Holy Nail, to the story of the apostle who was skinned alive and much more.
After your visit to the Duomo’s interior, you will reach the terraces of the cathedral by elevator (please note that “Skip the Line” does not apply to the elevator rides). A breathtaking panoramic view over the city awaits you - after just 50 steps, you will literally have Milan at your feet. During your small group tour you will have time to take memorable pictures of the spires, of the new shining skyscrapers, of the iconic medieval towers. Have a closer look at the sculptures populating the Duomo and representing mysterious animals, monsters and other enigmatic subjects.
Price per person: € 65.00