Take part in a private guided tour through the Venice film locations of the great masterpieces of past and present. This fascinating itinerary is dedicated to movies set in Venice that chose this city for some scenes - and remain milestones in the history of cinema!
Private guided tour for up to 10 persons.
Availability: all year.
Starting Point: “Yex” currency exchange bureau under the clocktower in Piazza San Marco.
- From April 1 to October 31: 2:30 pm
- From November 1 to March 31: 11:00 am
- English: daily
- Italian: daily
- French: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
- German: Monday and Friday
- Upon request: Greek, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
Duration: approximately 3 hours
The tour includes:
- Private guided tour
The tour excludes:
- Anything not specified in "the tour includes"
- Entrance tickets
- The confirmation voucher must be printed (hard copy) and presented at the time of the visit.
- Private guided tour itinerary includes the main film locations mentioned in the tour description.
Private Tour: Venice Film Locations
A private guided tour through the Venice locations of the great movies of the past and the present. A fascinating itinerary dedicated to movies set in Venice that chose this city for some scenes, and remain milestones in the history of cinema!
Here are some of the movies you’ll discover the locations of:
- Orson Welles’ Othello
- Casanova, played by the late Heath Ledger
- Senso by Luchino Visconti
- Summertime with Katharine Hepburn
- Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
- The Merchant of Venice
- The Tourist with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp
- Everyone Says I love You by Woody Allen
... and the list is much longer! Our guides will take you to discover the locations of many movies, adding anecdotes, stories of love born during filming, truth, inventions and historical curiosities related to this unusual “history of Venice through film”!
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
- There is no refund in case of no-show at the start of the tour at the time and meeting point indicated on the voucher.
- In exceptional cases and/or for reasons of force majeure which would not allow the smooth running of the service previously purchased (such as natural disasters, strikes, closures, serious unforeseen or exceptional health issues of the person responsible for providing the service in such a way that it is not possible to find replacements, etc.), the tour could be cancelled. The client will receive a notification with the most advance possible and will have the opportunity to choose whether to move the tour to the first available date or obtain a timely refund of the price paid for the same.