Hello children - we need your help! The famous composer Giuseppe Verdi has lost his music all over town. Will you help collect it? Then follow your guide Silvia - she’ll take you to all the places Giuseppe had a connection with...
This itinerary through Milan is perfect for: Children up to 12 years of age accompanied by adults, families of business travelers on a tour of or transiting through Milan, and families who love opera and new musical experiences.
Meeting place: in front of the historical Hotel Et De Milan, Via Alessandro Manzoni 29, MILAN (LOMBARDY)
How we move: on foot, by subway and tram
Time: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
Duration: 6h 30m
Languages: Italian, English, German
- ticket for the Opera-Museum “La Scala”
- ticket for the Museum of Musical Instruments at Sforza Castle
- ticket for subway/tram
- entrance to Conservatory
- music lesson at Ricordi Music School
- photo with Giuseppe Verdi
- certificate of attendance
- Food, drinks and everything that is not clearly mentioned above
- The child's companion will not attend the music class
> Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- Up to 30 days before the booked visit, 60% refund
- From 29 to 20 days before, 50% refund
- From 19 to 14 days before, 40% refund
- From 13 to 5 days before, 15% refund
- For cancellations less than 5 days before the booked visit and for no-shows, no refund will be granted.
Searching Milan for Verdi’s Lost Musical Notes VIP Family Tour | Weekend in Italy
- A magical cap adorned with notes will be given to travelers, to help them during the whole Artès experience
- Exploration of the hotel where Giuseppe Verdi lived in Milan
- Visit to the Opera-House Theater “La Scala”
- Walk to Sforza Castle and visit to the Museum of Musical Instruments
- Singing experience at the Dolphins’ fountain
- Free time for lunch (not included in price)
- Subway transfer to Milan’s Conservatorium
- Visit to the cloister of the Conservatorium and “music notes hunting”
- Visit at Ricordi Music School and music lesson
- Meeting with “Giuseppe Verdi”
- Delivery of a participation certificate signed by the great Maestro
- Photos and Videos will be shared on Artès social platform
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
Cancellation possible up to 30 days prior to the start of the tour. No refund is possible for cancellations made less than 7 days before the booked tour and for no-shows.