By participating in this new walking tour through the Venetian bacari (wine bars), you’ll have the opportunity to take part in the beloved ritual of the aperitif in Venice.
Availability: from April 1 to October 31.
Starting point: San Bartolomeo square (next to the monument of Goldoni).
Start time: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday at 6:00 pm
- BILINGUAL TOUR
- English: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
- Spanish: Tuesday
- German: Friday
- French: Saturday
Duration: approximately 1 hour and 45 minutes
The tour includes:
- Visit to three wine bars in Venice with 1 glass of wine and 1 'cicchetto' (appetizer/tapas) per person for each wine bar
- staff member escort
The tour excludes
- Anything not specified under "the tour includes"
The voucher must be printed (hard copy) and presented at the time of the visit.
Please come to the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time indicated. At the starting point of the tour, you will be met by a staff member who will check your voucher and give you directions for taking the booked tour.
The tour is bilingual, explanation will be provided in two languages should the participants come from different countries.
The tour is collective, other participants who have booked the tour could be participating.
Due to the special nature of Venice and logistical problems arising therefrom, we can not guarantee that the planned tour route is fully accessible to people with disabilities. This means that some parts of the route may be closed to people in wheelchairs or with walking difficulties.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
- In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased to run regularly (i.e. acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge with the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled.The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour on the first date available or get a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour.
VENETIAN SAVORS: TRADITIONAL VENICE HAPPY HOUR TOUR | WEEKENDinITALY
The traditional Venetian aperitif, practiced during the week as well as on weekends, is an important social moment of relaxation. Enjoy a glass of Spritz, Prosecco, or local wine, accompanied by the very Venetian cicchetti (the equivalent of Spanish tapas). This is the best way to prepare for dinner and let the day wind down!
The Venetian bacari – the traditional inns – are generally small spaces where the delicious scents of Venetian cuisine blend with those of wines and aperitifs.
Your tour takes you to experience three taverns of Venice in the heart of the historical city center, with a glass of wine and a taste of the Venetian equivalent to the Spanish tapas, the cicchetti.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.
- There is no refund in case of no-show at the start of the tour at the time and meeting point indicated on the voucher.
- In exceptional cases and/or for reasons of force majeure which would not allow the smooth running of the service previously purchased (such as natural disasters, strikes, closures, serious unforeseen or exceptional health issues of the person responsible for providing the service in such a way that it is not possible to find replacements, etc.), the tour could be cancelled. The client will receive a notification with the most advance possible and will have the opportunity to choose whether to move the tour to the first available date or obtain a timely refund of the price paid for the same.