See Venice from the water! From Piazza San Marco to the Bridge of Sighs, from the beaches of the Lido to the Murano glass manufacturers, Venice City Sightseeing takes you on a journey through the history, culture, and traditions of this exciting and romantic city - just sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Entirely built on water, Venice is one of the most imitated cities (there are some 97 copies of Venice in the world!) - but only by going there yourself will you experience that it is unique and inimitable!
The first settlements in the lagoon of Venice date from around 400 AD. The historic city center is built on an archipelago of 118 Islands, separated by over 150 canals and connected by 400 bridges. Visiting Venice can be done only on foot or by boat. That’s why we are particularly excited to finally offer the characteristic bright red City Sightseeing hop-on hop-off service for Venice - as (bright red) boats! The characteristic hop-on hop-off format allows you to get on and off as many times as you wish at all stops, making it easy to visit the sights as you wish.
> City Sightseeing Venezia Visitor Center
> Your ticket is valid for 48 hours, and you can hop on and off at your leisure.
> Wheelchair accessible service
> Free App “Sightseeing Experience” with walking tour and to track your boat in real time
> WIFI on board
New City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center
At our City Sightseeing Venice Visitor Center, guests can exchange vouchers and get more information about the service and the city. The visitor center is located in the Venice Santa Lucia train station, close to the "Trenitalia Freccia Club", opposite the tracks 13 and 14. It is also close to City Sightseeing boat stop number 1.
hours: 8:30am to 3:30pm (hours may vary depending on the season)
phone: + 39 392 67 86 628
Domestic Animals Policy on board City Sightseeing Italy buses
- It is strictly forbidden to bring ferocious and/or venomous animals on board City Sightseeing buses.
- Access to the bus is permitted for small and medium domestic animals only if they are inoffensive and respect the following rules:
- Driver can deny access to the animal on the bus any time in case he believes that the animal might damage or compromise the security on the bus and for its passengers. In case the animal damages or compromises the security, it can be excluded also at a later moment, with no right to refund of the ticket, at the incontestable discretion of City Sightseeing staff.
- Using muzzle and leash is mandatory, as alternative to the muzzle it is possible to use a pet carrier. Domestic animals with particular anatomical, physiological, and pathological conditions making it impossible for them to use a muzzle must travel inside a pet carrier. The holder must assure that the pet carrier is not in a poor state, that it does not contain food, that it is in excellent, clean condition, and that it cannot damage other people on the bus.
- The holder must also assure that the animal doesn’t disturb or damage other passengers or the staff on the bus and that it doesn’t get the bus dirty, penalty will be the full reimbursement of the damage. The owner or the holder of the animal is liable for any damage caused by the animal according to the article 2051 cc.
Luggage Policy on board City Sightseeing Italy buses
- For safety reasons it is strictly forbidden to bring luggage, large bags, big backpacks or bulky luggage on board the City Sightseeing buses.
CANCELLATION POLICY: For cancellations once your reservation is confirmed, a 15% refund is possible until one business day before your visit. For cancellations less than 24 hours before your tour and no shows, the ticket price cannot be refunded.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Despite being one of the most imitated cities (there are about 97 copies of Venice in the world!), Venice is and will always remain a city like no other!
Built around 400 AD on an archipelago of 118 Islands, Venice is today an extraordinary combination of many artistic and cultural influences that arrived over the centuries.
Well over 150 canals run through this unique city. Over 400 bridges conncet the little islands to each other. Venice is entirely built on water and can only be visited on foot or by boat. Without a doubt, admiring Venice from the water is uniquely exciting. Finally, the characteristic red City Sightseeing boats enter the water ways, ready to take you to discover the Venice lagoon.
The characteristic hop-on hop-off service allows you to get on and off as many times as you wish at all stops, thus having complete freedom to visit the sights.
From Piazza San Marco to the bridge of Sighs, from the beaches of the Lido to the Murano glass manufacturers, Venice City Sightseeing takes you on a journey that will make you relive the history, culture, and traditions of this exciting and romantic city, just sit back, relax, and enjoy!
Price per person: € 27.00