Your safe, easy, stress-free solution for reaching Venice from the Marco Polo Airport - the Venice Airport Shuttle.
At prices affordable for everyone, the Venice Airport Shuttle allows you to reduce your traveling time and spend your vacation in Venice - instead of waiting in line!
- Shared shuttle (collective transfer with other passengers, maximum 10 per boat) by air-conditioned fast boats from the Marco Polo Airport to Venice city center or vice versa.
- Available around each 90 minutes, every day.
- Service includes transportation by fast boat from the pier at Venice Marco Polo Airport to one of the 38 disembarkation/embarkation piers in Venice.
- Transfers can last from 20 to 45 minutes depending on the number of stops booked.
- The boats will stop at the pre-booked disembarkation piers in Venice (closest to your final destination, along the outer border of the city or along the Grand Canal)
- Rate includes one (1) piece of luggage per person on board, any extra piece of luggage must be paid for in cash (€ 2,50 per piece) as you board. Porterage is not included, the pier is a 10 minutes walking distance from the air terminal.
- Children under 4 years old are free of charge.
- Minimum 2 people.
Transfers towards Venice city center: Present yourself at the meeting desk (number 69) in the arrival hall with your confirmation voucher. Once all passengers of the same time frame are assembled, you will be directed to the dedicated pier (number 1) where your boat will be waiting for you. The boats will leave the Marco Polo Airport pier at the following approximate times: 9:15 am, 10:45 am, 12:15 pm, 1:45 pm, 3:15 pm, 4:45 pm, 6:15 pm, 7:45 pm and 9:15 pm
Transfers towards Marco Polo Airport: Please be ready at the embarkation pier at least 10 minutes before the meeting time. The meeting time is determined by our office, and is normally scheduled for 2½ hours before flight take-off. The boats will wait for a maximum of 5 minutes. You will receive a confirmation document by fax indicating the pier and the embarkation time the day before at your hotel. Departure services can be operated between 6.00am and around 6.00pm.
Reservations must be made a minimum of 2 business days in advance .
In case of extraordinary events in the lagoon (such as a Regatta, the Vogalonga, or other), the service may be modified. In case of fog or adverse weather, service will be carried out by boat until Piazzale Roma (the Venice bus terminal), and from there it will be continued by car to the airport.
After completing your reservation, please send [email protected] an email with the details of your flight(s) and the name of your hotel.
- Cancellations must be made at least 48 hours before the booked service.
- There will be no refund for cancellations less than 48 hours before the booked service time and for no shows.
- There will be no refund if you do not communicate change of flight details.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The shuttle service from Marco Polo Airport is your safe, easy, stress-free solution for reaching Venice.
At prices affordable for everyone, the Venice Airport Shuttle allows you to reduce your traveling time and spend your vacation in Venice - instead of waiting in line.
This service takes advantage of the accessibility of the city by sea, with a comfortable and punctual transfer by boat. The boats are all air-conditioned, with comfortable seats, and a maximum capacity of 10 people with their luggage.
The shuttle departs directly from the boarding pier number 1, 500 meters (about 10 minutes walking distance) from the arrivals terminal of Marco Polo Airport. The shuttle serves 38 piers in the lagoon, all of them close to the main sights, the Grand Canal, the Giudecca, and the Lido.
The shuttle departs from the Marco Polo Airport pier from 9:00am to 9:00pm each 90 minutes, and from the lagoon from 6:00 am to 6:00pm. The transfer can last from 20 to 45 minutes according to the number of stops reserved by the passengers.
Price per Person: € 32.00 per one way transfer, minimum 2 people
One (1) piece of luggage per person is included in the above price.
Additional luggage pieces: €2.50, payable in cash upon boarding.