A special Sunday treat for you - a guided tour through the elegant Villa Tiepolo Passi near Venice, followed by a Sunday Brunch at the historical farm building now hosting the Tiepolo Passi Restaurant, on the estate of the the Baroque Venetian style villa Tiepolo Passi.
Brunch is an eclectic menu prepared by our chef who expertly mixes tradition and innovation. The menu changes every week, according to the seasons and the availability of the freshest ingredients. Menu details in the “DETAILS” section below.
The guided tour covers:
- the central part of the Villa (ground floor and first floor)
- Italian garden and romantic park
- Historical Stables
- from March to November: every Sunday
- from December to February: Sundays upon request and subject to availability
Times: Guided visit at 11:00 am (also at 3:30 pm from March to November)
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes.
Brunch: from 11:30 am onwards
Languages (for the visit): Italian, English and Spanish
Reservations must be made at least 2 days in advance.
- For cancellations from booking to 4 days before the day of the visit, cancellation penalty is 30% of the total amount
- No refunds for cancellations less than 4 days before the booked visit.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The guided tour of Villa Tiepolo Passi near Venice meanders through the central part of the Baroque Venetian style villa decorated with paintings by Frigimelica and important frescoes by Antonio Cerva “il Bolognese” (1675). Outside, in the front of the building, a generous, spectacular perspective awaits you, along with the elegant Italian garden with fountain, fish pond and statues by Torretto completed by his student, Antonio Canova. The tour continues through the romantic park with hillocks, caves and ancient trees to the estate chapel (1774) with frescoes by Giambattista Canal, Canaletto's nephew. The tour ends at the beautiful and famous historical stables.
Brunch is an eclectic menu prepared by our chef who expertly mixes tradition and innovation. The menu changes every week, according to the seasons and the availability of the freshest ingredients:
- Getting started: our chef’s special “fritolino”
- The coffee bar: coffee and tea, fruit juices, preserves made from our own fruits, butter, brioches and cookies from the Villa, quince paste
- A rich buffet of raw and cooked vegetables, pies, pasta and cereal and our homemade bread and focaccia, a selection of eggs of your choice served with pancakes, bacon, and maple syrup, “carpaccio” or “ossocollo” of Treviso (meat specialties), “formagella” of the Marche region (cheese)
- The Villa desserts change every Sunday and range anywhere from apple fritters to sorbet (lemon, figs, pear, water melon), from fruit tarts to ciambella pastry with cream
- And for those who want something in addition there are specials!
Spring water at 13° (from our own spring), also with mint leaves or lemon
Not included in the price: wine (wines of the Piave Valley), beers, sodas and sparkling water.
Price per person:
€ 35.00 guided visit and brunch
€ 7.00 online reservation fee