Spend an unforgettable evening on the canals of Venice. Sit back and take in the magical atmosphere – the little side canals, the glittering reflections of century-old palaces, the romance of music on the water. Conclude your evening with a delicious dinner at a traditional Venetian restaurant in the heart of the ancient city.
- Tour departs from the gondola station Santa Maria del Giglio, between Piazza San Marco and the Accademia bridge.
- PLEASE NOTE: this is not a private tour. If your party has less than 4 participants, other Venice visitors will be added to your gondola. If your group has more than 4 participants, additional gondolas can be added.
- Tour must be reserved 3 working days in advance.
- Tour is available from April 1 to October 31 at 6:30 pm and 7:30 pm.
- Not available on July 15 and 16, September 3.
- Duration: about 35 minutes plus three-course dinner at Restaurant Al Giglio (soft drinks and coffee included, wine not included).
- Not operating in case of bad weather.
- Gondola and music only, no explanations during the tour.
- Minimum 4 people to run.
- 100% refund minus service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations at least 1 business day before the tour.
- No refund for further cancellations and no-shows.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Gondolas have been a tradition in Venice for centuries. Initially used to transport goods down the narrow canals of Venice, today gondolas are primarily used for sightseeing and ceremonial functions. The iconic boats still have a role in public transport in the city, serving as traghetti, which ferry passengers over the Canal Grande at seven points.
Taking a gondola ride in Venice gives you a completely different perspective of the city than exploring it on foot. And since the best time for a gondola ride is in the evening when the waterways are no longer crowded with other boats, you'll enjoy this experience – as well as the added charm of being accompanied by a local musician.
After this evening tour through the little canals you will enjoy a three-course dinner at the Restaurant Al Giglio, an historic building that was a wine bar first established in 1712. Al Giglio offers traditional Italian cuisine and specialties from the Venetian tradition while taking great care with the freshness and authenticity of products and ingredients.
Tour price: € 90.00 per person.
Includes gondola ride (NOT private) and three-course meal with soft drinks and coffee, wine is not included.
PLEASE NOTE: this is not a private tour. If your party has less than 4 participants, other Venice visitors will be added to your gondola. If your group has more than 4 participants, additional gondolas can be added.