Thanks to this new walking tour of Venice with children you can discover the city with your whole family - and be certain that boredom will not take over!
Availability: all year.
Starting point: San Bartolomeo square (next to the monument of Goldoni).
- From April 1 to October 31 - 2.30 pm
- From November 1 to March 31 - 11:00 am
- English: daily
- Italian: daily
- French: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
- German: Monday, Friday
- On request: Greek, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
Duration: approximately 2 hours
Included: private guided tour
Entry tickets that are not mentioned in the program
Anything not specified in "included"
Please note: Before booking, please be advised that it is compulsory to print a paper copy of the confirmation voucher and bring it with you the day of the tour.
No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a NO SHOW (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher).
In exceptional cases and/or reasons of force majeure that may prevent the tour already purchased from running regularly (e. g., acts of nature, strikes, exceptional closures, serious unexpected events or health problems experienced by the person in charge of the service after which it is really impossible to find a substitute), the tour might be cancelled. The customer will be notified of this as soon as possible and will be asked to choose between postponing the tour to the first date available or getting a prompt refund of the price paid for the tour.
Venice for Kids Family Walking Tour | Weekend in Italy
Visiting Venice with children and deciding what to see can be a real challenge - there is a lot to see and most of it is reached by walking ...
Venice for Kids represents the perfect solution for a visit to Venice with children. Many of our guides are parents themselves and know the needs of children perfectly. Our experienced guides will combine their passion for this beautiful city with the needs and demands of younger family members - for a fun tour from the beginning to the end.
- There is no refund in case of no-show at the start of the tour at the time and meeting point indicated on the voucher.
- In exceptional cases and/or for reasons of force majeure which would not allow the smooth running of the service previously purchased (such as natural disasters, strikes, closures, serious unforeseen or exceptional health issues of the person responsible for providing the service in such a way that it is not possible to find replacements, etc.), the tour could be cancelled. The client will receive a notification with the most advance possible and will have the opportunity to choose whether to move the tour to the first available date or obtain a timely refund of the price paid for the same.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The museum or attraction will automatically confirm the closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, if your preferred time is no longer available.