Available every day of the week, all year round at 9:00
Meeting point options: Hotel OR cruise ship pick up
Duration 7 hours and a half
Policies: Vespa tours are chauffeured tours. You will be riding as a passenger. Our expert driver/guides will conduct the vehicles and provide information on the sites and on the itinerary.
The scooter is the best way to see the Amalfi coast, especially during the fine Season and on Weekends, when on the Amalfi Coast road (SS163) there is too much traffic to try a classic driving tour by car or van! Scooters can ride passing the traffic and giving you the opportunity of enjoying a fun ride, beautiful views and visit sites that would be impossible to reach – on those days of Spring and Summer– by car/van/bus.
Highlights: Beautiful views, two wine tastings and lunch in a typical local restaurant !
Private riding tour for maximum 6 people with with stops and walks.
Inclusions: Vespa scooter 150cc and expert local English speaking driver/guide for 8 hours.
Suitable for children
In case of bad weather we can try to change the schedule of the tour/services to adjust it to the weather; it is not always possible, but we always do our best.
Amalfi Coast Scenic Drive by Vespa
- 09:00 Departure from your location by Vespa with English speaking guide-driver
- 10:30 Arrival at Cantine Giuseppe Apicella, guided visit and wine tasting
- 11:45 Visit to the cellar of the Az. agr. Monte di Grazia with wine tasting
- 13:00 Lunch at Restaurant Cucina Antichi Sapori in Tramonti, with a local menu and wine
- 16:30 You are back to your location
- For cancellations more than 14 days before date of the requested service: 100% refund
- For cancellations from 13 to 72 hours before the date and time of the requested service: 80% refund
- For cancellations less than 72 hours and no show: No refund possible.
- If you are a passenger on a cruise ship that due to rough sea conditions does not arrive in port or lands very late, there will be a 100% refund.