At dusk, when the sun hides behind the curve of a hill, you can lie back and admire, in a fantastic setting, the colors that will take you - guided by an expert - to read and listen to the light and the charm of the sky. An old oak tree, a tasty appetizer, the sounds of nature will accompany the tasting products specially selected for you, carefully prepared and presented by pairing wines from Maremma. At the end, sparkling wine to... perhaps along with a falling star!
When: Fridays at 8:30pm.
Meeting Point to be agreed
Duration: dinner + 1 hour of explanation by the astronomer
Group Size: minimum 2, maximum 50 participants
Language: Italian; English, French, German and Russian upon request (170 euros surcharge per group)
Tour price includes:
- Dinner, including drinks and sparkling wine to toast
- Explanation of an expert of the sky and explanation of the constellations of the period with instruments and laser.
Upon request it is possible to continue the evening with a pleasant musical entertainment, to listen or to dance, between sky and earth in Maremma (surcharge from € 500.00).
- For cancellations of bookings communicated in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the booked excursion date, the whole import will be reimbursed.
- From two (2) business days prior to the booked date, payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the meeting point at the time established. Similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
- Any complaints must be submitted in writing no later than 10 days from the end of the tour.
The operator reserves the right to cancel, anticipate or delay the start of a tour or service due to operational or force majeure reasons impeding the usual running of the tour, notifying customers within an appropriate advance to enable the correct use of services. In case of cancellation of the tour or excursion, the operator will propose alternative solutions so the customer can decide. However, in case of cancellation of the service, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid only.
The operator will not be liable for any damage caused by third parties, force majeure or natural disasters. It accepts no responsibility for damage caused by abnormal or irresponsible behavior of participants in excursions and tours.
Tour is covered by insurance for civil liability towards third parties, with ceilings and guarantees as per current regulations.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Dinner under the Stars & Stargazing
Treat yourself to a magical evening under the stars! Enjoy an Aperitif and tasty appetizer as the sun sets. As night falls, savor a dinner of carefully selected and prepared delicacies paired with Maremma wines. Then, as the stars sparkle more and more brightly, lie back and listen to an astronomer’s introduction to the night sky. Your evening concludes with a toast - raise your glass of sparkling wine to the beauty of Maremma at night!
“If you love a flower that lives on a star, it is sweet to look at the sky at night. All the stars are a-bloom with flowers...”
― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince