The always-beautiful city of Florence is even more enchanting by night. With this relaxed evening walking tour, you’ll discover the most important sites of the cradle of the Renaissance.
Your licensed and professional guide will tell you some of the history and legends of one of the most important and charming UNESCO World Heritage cities.
This tour is the perfect idea for those who arrive in the late afternoon or evening and would like to get a relaxing and pleasant orientation and introduction before they start their own explorations of Florence.
Availability: April to October, every evening at 8:30 pm
Duration: 2 hours
What you’ll get:
- A small, intimate group experience
- Night walking tour
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Visit of private panoramic terrace
- Glass of wine
- Florence City GuideBook
Number of participants: minimum 1 - maximum 15
FLORENCETOWN TOURS & NEWS STAND - Piazza della Repubblica (next to the APPLE STORE under the loggias, corner with Via Pellicceria).
- Please let us know in advance any special needs or impaired mobility and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- For cancellations communicated in writing at least eight days prior to the booked date, we will refund the full fee.
- Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, 10% of the fee will have to be paid.
- From two days prior to the excursion departure, no refund will be granted.
- No refund will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established. Similarly, no refund will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
The always-beautiful city of Florence is even more enchanting by night.
Enjoy the peaceful and romantic atmosphere of a city often crowded during the day, a memorable discovery experience among all the art and history.
Your professional guide will give you an on-site introduction to the powerful Medici family, rulers of Florence and Tuscany for generations, and you will hear some of the secrets, love stories, and legends that contributed to the notoriety of this unrivaled city.
Your tour culminates with an exclusive visit to the private terrace of a historical noble palace, where a glass of wine awaits you. Enjoy it as you take in the nocturnal cityscape and lights.
To top it off, you’ll receive a Florence City Guide Book, a great resource for making your stay in Florence and Tuscany even more memorable.
Price per person: € 45.00
FREE for children up to 5 years old