Your itinerary includes the guided visit of a wine cellar (TWO during High Season), Chianti wine tasting accompanied by traditional Tuscan products and an independent tour of Greve in Chianti).
- Transport from and to Florence in fully fitted luxury GT bus
- Expert multilingual escorts
- LOW SEASON: Guided visit of a vineyard and wine cellar with Chianti wine, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar tasting (HIGH SEASON: visit to TWO vineyards)
- Snack with traditional and delicious Tuscan products
- Opportunity to purchase wine, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, cheese, and aromatic herbs at advantageous prices
- Pick up at your downtown Florence hotel
We offer pickup at your downtown Florence hotel/location. Evening drop-off point is just outside Santa Maria Novella train station in Florence.
Available dates and times:
- HIGH SEASON: April through October at 2:30pm, on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday
- LOW SEASON: November through March at 2:30pm, every day
Tour duration: 5 hours
English and Spanish: tour is always guaranteed (even for 2 people)
French and German: minimum of 6 participants required
Explanations in a maximum of 2 languages available in the bus and inside the museums.
If the number of participants is less than 8 persons, we reserve the right to offer the tour with a driver who gives the explanations instead of a guide. The rest of the tour will remain unchanged.
The tour includes places of worship: no shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. We recommend comfortable shoes.
In case of force majeure (road conditions, strikes, delays, changes to opening hours or other), the tour operator can make changes to the tour at any time or replace it with an alternative service of the same category. In this case the price will not be subject to change and will be presented and communicated in advance before departure.
If, regardless of the reservations, there is a delay for the ticket pickup at museums in the period of greatest influx of tourists or if the cathedral is closed for religious services, the Tour Operator and its staff are not responsible.
- Cancellation of reservations must be received at least one (1) business day in advance in order to avoid sanctions.
- If the tour operator cancels the tour for any reason, the customer is entitled to a full refund of the amount paid.
- There are no refunds for customers who do not show up on time at the meeting point for the start of the tour, clients who lose contact with the guide, or clients who do not complete the excursion.
- Any customer complaint must be communicated within 10 business days after the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Explore the marvelous Chianti Wine region and its rolling hills. Leave the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a relaxing afternoon in the Tuscan countryside, famous worldwide for its nature, small villages, vineyards and gentle hills. Let yourself be enchanted by the colors and perfumes of the Chianti countryside - here all the streets lead to a cellar, to a castle or to a farm.
Your tour will start in the heart of the Chianti vineyards which produce some of the world's most famed wines. The estate owners will welcome you personally, and offer you an appetizer with “crostini toscani”, “olio extravergine di oliva” and the tasting of a delicate “Vino Chianti”. You will visit the cellar and learn the secrets of wine processing.
Then we move on to Greve in Chianti which is without doubt one of the most famous and best known Italian Chianti wine villages. Here you will have time to explore the intriguing streets and alleys as well as the central square with its numerous medieval buildings and picturesque artisan shops.
Your day is not over yet - nestled among the olive trees, gentle hills and vineyards, another wine tasting awaits you. The estate owners will introduce you to their wines as well as to some of the delicious regional products. And before you leave, you’ll take some easy steps towards becoming a perfect sommelier!
Your Tuscan afternoon will conclude with the beautiful drive back to Florence.
Price per person: € 45.00
Children under two years travel for free sitting next to a parent, and should not be considered when booking.
Children aged 2 to 12 years have a discount of 50%. Please present a valid ID to verify the age of the child.
The booking system only accepts reservations for tours at full price. If you have children between 2 and 12 years, please book them as adults and send us an email after completing the order to get a refund of the difference.