Step into the beautiful Palazzo Borghese and travel back in time. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner accompanied by great wine, while harps and flutes play music of the Renaissance, and dances from the past whirl past you. The waiters, musicians, and dancers are all in Renaissance costumes. And if you want, you can wear the traditional costumes and learn dance steps of the 1400's!
- April to October: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- November to March: Wednesdays
- Event does not take place on December 25 and January 1
- Service includes: show, four-course dinner, water, wine, and coffee
- Duration: around two hours
- Start Time: 7:45pm
- Available in English and Italian
- ATTENTION: Your reservation will place your name on the waiting list, and is subject to reconfirmation 1 day before the booked event.
- The Banquet takes place at the Palazzo Borghese – 110 Via Ghibellina (1st floor), Florence.
- Please let us know if you have children with you. The event is free for children under the age of two, if accompanied by an adult (one per each child). From age two to eight, a 50% reduction will be applied to the fee.
- The tour operator can only confirm a service when the minimum number of persons required is reached. If the service is not confirmed, the cost of the visit will be entirely refunded. Weekend a Firenze is not responsible for eventual changes or cancellations to the programs offered. Please send us the name and fax number of your hotel in Florence by email so we can send you the confirmation there one working day prior to the event date.
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of bookings communicated at least eight (8) days prior to the booked date.
- Between eight (8) and two (2) days prior to the date, we will refund 90% of paid import.
- In the event of a cancellation less than two (2) days prior to the booked date, payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Experience an unforgettable Renaissance evening in the magnificent setting of the ancient halls of a noble residence, the medieval Palazzo Borghese in Via Ghibellina in the historical center of Florence. You'll step into the atmosphere of a 15th century Florentine banquet, with the sound of a harp and flute, the sweet voice of a soprano,
and dances of the period. Waiters, musicians, dancers, and the jester – all in beautiful Renaissance costumes – invite you to be a part of the evening. And if you want, you can wear the traditional costumes and learn dance steps of the 1400's! At the end of the evening, you will receive a personalized parchment with the crest of the family mansion commemorating your
participation in this magical Renaissance Court Banquet.
Menu of the Renaissance Banquet Dinner at Palazzo Borghese
- Welcome drink
- Bresaola with rocket and pine nuts
- Home-grown tomatoes with mozzarella
- Risotto with asparagus
- Ravioli with spinach and ricotta filling served with tomato and basil sauce
- Beef steak with roast potatoes OR Cinta Senese (Tuscan pork) fillet in a pastry crust with roast potatoes OR Pie of black sea bass fillet and potatoes with mussel sauce
- Tiramisù and Bavarian Cream
- Water, Chianti D.O.C.G., American coffee
Price per Person: € 59.00