Join us in this narrative of every day life experience with the sea. An introduction to the ancient techniques of eco-sustainable fishing, with the fascination of the Natural Park of Maremma from sea. A morning aboard the fishing boat Sirena, offered by Paolo, a connoisseur of the secrets of the Park of Maremma and the Talamone area. The tour includes a scenic breakfast on board admiring the beautiful coast of the park. Next, a visit to a typical cellar in Maremma, including the vineyards and the explanation of the winemaking process.
When: every day at 7am.
Meeting Point: will be communicated in the confirmation voucher
End of service: early afternoon
Group Size: minimum 2, maximum 12 participants
Language: Italian; English, French, German and Russian upon request (170 euros surcharge per group)
Tour price includes:
- Tour to the sea of the Maremma Park aboard the fishing boat Sirena; on board, tasting of the catch of the day
- Visit and tasting of products at a typical winery
- For cancellations of bookings communicated in writing at least two (2) business days prior to the booked excursion date, the whole import will be reimbursed.
- From two (2) business days prior to the booked date, payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the meeting point at the time established. Similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion.
- Any complaints must be submitted in writing no later than 10 days from the end of the tour.
The operator reserves the right to cancel, anticipate or delay the start of a tour or service due to operational or force majeure reasons impeding the usual running of the tour, notifying customers within an appropriate advance to enable the correct use of services. In case of cancellation of the tour or excursion, the operator will propose alternative solutions so the customer can decide. However, in case of cancellation of the service, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid only.
The operator will not be liable for any damage caused by third parties, force majeure or natural disasters. It accepts no responsibility for damage caused by abnormal or irresponsible behavior of participants in excursions and tours.
Tour is covered by insurance for civil liability towards third parties, with ceilings and guarantees as per current regulations.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Fishing and Winery Tour in Maremma, Tuscany
The Maremma Park from the sea
Departure at 7:00am from Talamone on the fishing boat Sirena. Spectacular breakfast on board admiring the beautiful coastline of the park. You’ll experience the ancient, eco-friendly fishing practices that respect the environment, guided by Paolo. Your tour culminates with a lunch with freshly caught fish, carefully prepared by Paolo, all with organic products from the Maremma.
Maremma Wine Cellar
The unspoiled oasis of Tuscany is home to the vineyards that have been cultivated for thousands of years by generations of passionate men and women. You’ll visit the vineyards and learn about the winemaking process, the stages of ripening of the grapes, and taste the final product. Various winery products will be available for purchase.