The perfect tailored offer for your break in Florence: enjoy private transportation, a guided visit to the Uffizi Gallery and an introduction to the historical town center. This day tour includes lunch in a traditional Tuscan restaurant followed by a guided shopping tour in the best boutiques in Florence.
Private guided tour for small groups up to 8 people, perfect for cruisers arriving to Livorno port.
Includes: private minibus with an English speaking driver, an expert guide, lunch and ticket entrances to the Uffizi Gallery (closed on Monday and replaced by another museum)
Languages of the guide: English, French, or German
Attention: the time on the calendar is merely indicative, as we are aware ships have variations on arrival time. Please indicate the expected arrival time of your cruise at the port once you have completed your order, by email. Tour usually starts at 8:30 / 9:00 am and ends one hour before departure of the ship, at about 5:00 pm.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund for cancellations at least 15 days before the tour; 50% refund from 14 to 2 days before the tour; no refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Florence from Livorno | WEEKEND in ITALY
- Your day tour to Florence departs from the tourist pier in Livorno
- Guided tour of Uffizi Gallery and short orientation tour in the town center (on Mondays, the Uffizi are closed - your guided visit will take you into another museum)
- Lunch in a traditional Tuscan restaurant
- Guided shopping in the best boutiques in Florence
- Back to the tourist pier in Livorno