- Tours do not operate on 25 December and 1 January
- from April to October- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday - from November to March - Wednesday
- Includes: show, four-course dinner, water, wine and coffee
- Tour is available in English and Italian.
- ATTENTION: reservation in waiting lst, subject to reconfirmation 1 day before
- Guided walking tour.
- Palazzo Borghese - Via Ghibellina n° 110 (1st floor)
- Please let us know if you have kids with you. Excursions are free for children under the age of two, if accompanied by an adult (one for each child); from age two to eight, a 50% reduction will be applied to the fare.
- Tour operator can only confirm an excursion when minimum number of persons required is reached. If tour is not confirmed, cost of the visit will be entirely refunded. Weekend a Firenze is not responsible for eventual changes or cancellations to the programs offered. Please send us by e-mail the name and fax number of your hotel in Florence so we can send you the confirmation there one working day prior to the tour date.
- Cancellation policy: There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings comunicated at least eight days prior to the booked excursion date. Between eight and two days prior to the excursion, we will refund 90% of paid import; less than two days prior to the excursion payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
An Evening in Florence: Renaissance Banquet
Experience an unforgettable Renaissance evening in the magnificent setting of the ancient halls of a noble residence, the medieval Palazzo Borghese in Via Ghibellina in the historical center of Florence. You'll step into the atmosphere of a 15th century Florentine banquet, with the sound of a harp and flute, the sweet voice of a soprano,
and dances of the period. Waiters, musicians, dancers, and the jester – all in beautiful Renaissance costumes – invite you to be a part of the evening. And if you want, you can wear the traditional costumes and learn dance steps of the 1400's! At the end of the evening, you will receive a personalized parchment with the crest of the family mansion commemorating your
participation in this magical Renaissance Court Banquet.
Menu of the Renaissance Banquet Dinner at Palazzo Borghese
- Welcome drink
- Bresaola with rocket and pine nuts
- Home-grown tomatoes with mozzarella
- Risotto with asparagus
- Ravioli with spinach and ricotta filling served with tomato and basil sauce
- Beef steak with roast potatoes OR Cinta Senese (Tuscan pork) fillet in a pastry crust with roast potatoes OR Pie of black sea bass fillet and potatoes with mussel sauce
- Tiramisù and Bavarian Cream
- Water, Chianti D.O.C.G., American coffee
All client cancellations must arrive up to 8 days before the date of the tour/course/service to be reimbursed free of charge.
If you cancel 8 to 2 days before the date, 10% of the fee will have to be paid.
From two days prior to the tour/course/service beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
No refund will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established. Similarly, no refund will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion or service.