After the museums, the monuments and the art, enjoy our exclusive Wine & Cheese Tasting in a typical wine bar located in the heart of Florence. Also included is a detailed explanation of the various flavors and background of the history. Enjoy some of the many delicious tastes of the Tuscany region!
- Available from Tuesday to Saturday.
- Not available at Easter, Easter Monday, June 2 and 24, August, November 1, December 25, 26 and 31, and January 1.
- Departs: 5pm
- Duration: 1h30min
- Available Language: English and Italian
- 3 different types of Tuscan Wine: Chainti classico, a Pure San Giovese and A white wine
- 2 types of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil .
- Unripe apple segments to use during the tasting.
- Cheese (goat, sheep, cow, that each time will vary according to availability and combinations).
- Water to clean the mouth.
- Teaspoons, plates or any services related to the tasting.
- These menus offered are only examples of the quality of the products, which can be changed with seasonal food
Exclusions: Souvenirs and Gratuities
Tour is confirmed with at leats 2 people participating,maximum 10
Cancellation Policy: The tour goes on rain or shine. No money refunds will be made for lost airplanes, busses, trains etc., Total refund will be made for cancellations made within 72hrs of the tours departure.
3 different types of Tuscan Wine: Chianti Classico, a Pure Sangiovese and a white wine 2 types of Tuscan Extra Virgin Olive Oil Apple segments for use during the tasting Cheese - goat, sheep, cow (according to availability) Water to rinse the palate Teaspoons, plates, and any services related to the tasting The menu described above serves as an example of the quality of the products, which can change according to season and availability.
Wine, Cheese and Oil Tasting
Join us for our exclusive Wine & Cheese Tasting in a traditional wine bar located in the heart of Florence.
Taste the unmatched Tuscan wines and equally famed Tuscan cheeses specially selected by our Sommelier - and experience the evocative traditional flavors of the Tuscan countryside.
And beside the world-famous Tuscan wines and cheeses – we won\'t let you forget about our great olive oils! The olive tree\'s roots are inextricably entwined with the culinary history of the region. This fascinating tasting experience is also a voyage of discovery through the palette of Tuscan olive oils.
Your Florentine tasting is limited to small groups, guaranteeing an intimate and unique experience.