Chianina beef is the best beef ever you can taste in your life, you can have it like bistecca, tagliata, or the Chianina beef hamburger. Chianina is a special breed of white bull native of Valdichiana, present in Cortona, Montepulciano, Siena and Arezzo, where its name comes from.
Availability: From Monday to Sunday
Departure time: 09:30am to 3:00pm
Partecipants: minimum 6 people booked to confirm the activity
Languages: English, Italian
- Cancellations received with at least 48 hours advance before the start of the tour can be canceled and totally refunded
- For cancellations received with less than 48 hours advance before the start of the tour, as well as for no shows, 30% of paid import can be refunded.
Children: If you are traveling with children aged under 10 years, please contact us in advance with ages and heights, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Food Experience: Chianina Beef Tour
The large and impressive Chianina breed have been raised as draught animals and for their meat for at least 2200 years in the Italian regions of Tuscany, Umbria and Lazio.
Your Chianina Beef Tour includes:
- English/Italian bilingual guide/escort and round-trip transfer in 9-seater minivan
- guided visit to a farm where Chianina cattle are bred
- Tuscan lunch (cold cuts from the farm, bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil and 2 types of “crostini toscani”; organic wheat semolina pasta with saffron and seasonal vegetables; homemade “tagliatelle” (noodles) with Chianina meat sauce; Florentine steak of grilled Chianina; mixed salad and seasonal vegetables; Cantuccini and Vin Santo; coffee, water and three wines: Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG, Chianti DOCG and San Gimignano Rosso DOC "Convivio")
Participants will have the opportunity to purchase the farm products (shipping available).
IMPORTANT: Please note that Italian law does not permit us to serve alcoholic beverages to children below 16 years of age. Children below this age will therefore be served non alcoholic beverages. Please notify us in advance about any special dietary or reduced-mobility needs and we'll do our best to meet your needs.
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation we can refund the cost of unused tickets minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) up to 2 business days before the visit.
- No refund is possible for a cancellation less than 48 hours before the visit, and for no-shows.