When: everyday, from April to October
Time: 11:00am and 5:00pm
Duration: approx. 1.5 hours,
Meeting point: Florencetown Office 15mins in advance
- Extended (approximately 1 hour and a half) Horse & Carriage ride through Florence and Boboli Garden reaching a panoramic point.
- Off the beaten path small-group tour
- Elegant coachman leading the Carriage and the 2 beautiful horses
- English speaking professional guide on board
- Entrance to Boboli Garden (Medici family's royal gardens)
- Stop at the panoramic point
- Wine aperitivo included
Please note we do not visit the inside of monuments.
Groups of maximum 8 people.
Please let us know in advance any special need or impaired mobility of the clients and we will do our best to accomodate them.
All client cancellations must arrive up to 8 days before the date of the tour to be reimbursed free of charge. If you cancel 8 to 2 days before the date, we keep 10% of the total fee. Further cancellations imply no refund possible. Clients arriving late will not be reimbursed for the missed visit, nor will a client who gets separated from the group during the visit or who does not complete the visit. In case of cancellation of a tour by the tour operator for reasons of force majeur, clients will only be reimbursed for the amount paid for the tour. Tour operator is not responsible for any additional costs in connection with the reimbursement.