Daily excursions to discover Montelupo Fiorentino, the Tuscan Town of Ceramics, departing from the railway station of Empoli. Opportunity to request transfer departing from Florence paying a surcharge.
Duration: 7 hours
Minimum 8 participants
Reservations must be made at least 2 working days before the visit.
The rates include:
- Services as described
- Guide in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese (other languages â??â??on request)
- Meals as indicated, drinks not included
- Entrances to museums
To avoid penalties, cancellation of bookings must be received at least two business days in advance. When, for whatever reason, the Tour Operator cancels the tour, the customer is entitled to a refund of the amount paid. There are no refunds for customers who do not show up on time at the meeting point of departure for tours, and customers who lose contact with the guide or do not complete the excursion. Any customer complaint shall be communicated to the Tour Operator no later than 10 business days of the tour.
Montelupo Fiorentino – Tuscan Town of Ceramics Day Tour
Spend a memorable day away from Florence! Visit Montelupo Fiorentino, famous for its ceramics, as well as Empoli, well-known for its glass production. A wine tasting and farm lunch complete your perfect day.
- 9.00 am: Meet your guide at the Montelupo Fiorentino train station. Montelupo Fiorentino is an easy train ride away from Florence, about 20 km to the southwest.
- Guided tour of the Museum of Ceramics and practical demonstration of the decoration in a prestigious local pottery workshop.
- Free time visit the charming historical center of Montelupo Fiorentino, great ceramics shopping opportunity.
- Your next stop is a farm, where a guided tour of the cellars and wine tasting await you, accompanied by a traditional Tuscan lunch.
- Guided tour of the Museum of Glass in Empoli, visit to the historical center and collegiate church.
- Return to the train station of Montelupo Fiorentino.