When in Florence or Siena or San Gimignano, Pisa and Lucca, or in the smallest of the Villages, either for the first or for the 10th time, you always have a good excuse to hire a licensed history guide and enjoy a private tour of the town.
Info & Booking
- Throughout the tour, you will be guided by a licensed history guide.
- The private guide will be at your disposal for three hours, in English or Italian
- Tour can be carried at in any Tuscan city you wish; for this reason, meeting point will be established directly at the site of the visit.You can also book a private chauffered excursion (please visit that section of our Tours page)
- If you are a small party, maximum 12 people, then this is the tour for you...you own guide all over the place!
- Admission to museums is NOT included.
Private history guided tours
Make the most of your precious vacation time in Italy! Tuscany is a region rich with history, art, tradition - and every corner of the heart of Italy deserves to be discovered.
Hire your personal licensed history guide and enjoy a private guided tour with the itinerary of your choice. Discover the history and traditions of Florence or Siena, step behind the scenes in San Gimignano or Lucca, explore the rich past of Pisa – or any town or village in all of Tuscany.
We can organize art and cultural tours for every level of interest, from pleasurable introductory walking tours in different historic city centers for small exclusive groups of individuals to full immersion tours through the art capitals for lovers of art and history specialists. Explore Tuscany off the beaten path – for example by walking the old pilgrimage roads that lead to Rome from the north crossing Tuscany, taking breaks in the abbeys found on the way. The possibilities are endless.
Hiring your personal guide offers you the opportunity to journey into the past, explore the originality of Tuscany, the beauty and the art of Italy – lead by an expert.