A fascinating visit, called "The Road of Oil", gives you the opportunity to immerse in nature, having an exciting and instructive experience. A journey through aromas, colors and tastes that ends in biological olive oil tasting and in an historical experience: the visit to the unique Collection of old Carriages, from different European Countries.
- Availability: year round, from Monday to Friday
- Start: 10am or 3pm.
- Duration: 2 hours
- Meeting Point will be communicated on the confirmation voucher
- Languages: Italian, English
- Participants: minimum 2 confirmed participants, maximum 15 per group
- Visit of the "Road of oil" and the old carriages
- Olive oil tasting with typical Tuscan salami and cheese
Important: this activity needs to be booked 48 hours prior the selected date.
- For cancellations up to three days prior to the date, 80% of the fee will have to be paid. For cancellations from two days prior to the date, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of meeting at the time established. Similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who do not complete the lesson.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Private Olive Oil Tasting at an Organic Farm in the Hills of Florence
Immerse yourself in the Tuscan countryside at an organic estate located about 12 km/7.5 miles from Florence’s center. Dedicated to the land and the traditions of food culture, the farm is famous for its organic olive oil. The entire process, from growing the olives to pressing the oil takes place on the fifty acres of beautiful land in the hills of Fiesole just outside of Florence.
Your visit begins with a journey along the “Olive Oil Road” for an exciting and instructive experience – discover the steps of organic olive oil production, from harvesting to pressing up to conservation.
Your organic olive oil tasting will introduce you to the aromas, colors, and tastes that make organic olive oil such an irreplaceable ingredient in the local (and international!) cuisine. And as a bonus, you'll get to see the owner's unique collection of historical carriages from different European countries.