Trip to discover the traditional Florentine handcrafts companies and their products, their history and the know-how they have inherited throughout many generations and of which they are lovers and witnesses. A travel through stores, small-sized handicraftsman ateliers and special realities, where you can directly purchase and attend the creation of jewelry, vases, plates, utensils and many other items.
By clicking on the links in the details section, you will have a preview of the masterly manufacture of artisans that tell their work, the way to create, so you can have the basic information to be prepare to the meeting at their ateliers.
Our tour includes: Tommaso Pestelli, Manetti and Masini, Argenteria Pagliai and Fratelli Ugolini.
Info & Booking
- Four hours tours (half day trips), morning or afternoon, from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Tours will start at opening of the first shop of the itinerary
- Tours must be reserved with at least 7 days advance notice, and they will be confirmed within 2 working days from the request.
- Tours are not available on Saturdays, Sundyas and the closure days of the shops for religious and National Holidays.
- Tours are thought for small groups from 2 to 8 people.
- Languages available: Italian and English.
- Cancellation policy: until two weeks before the service, refund will be 100%; cancellations with less than 2 weeks advance notice are not refundable.
- Transportation included only where specified; time and meeting point will be defined with the personal shopper before the service date.