- Four hours tour by foot and card (half day trips), morning or afternoon, from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Tours will start at opening of the first shop of the itinerary
- Tours must be reserved with at least 7 days advance notice, and they will be confirmed within 2 working days from the request.
- Tours are not available on Saturdays, Sundyas and the closure days of the shops for religious and National Holidays.
- Tours are thought for small groups from 2 to 8 people.
- Languages available: Italian and English.
- Cancellation policy: until two weeks before the service, refund will be 100%; cancellations with less than 2 weeks advance notice are not refundable.
- Transportation included only where specified; time and meeting point will be defined with the personal shopper before the service date.
Elena Campani Terre Cotte
Elena Campani Terre Cotte: Ceramic artist
Elena Campani Terrecotte specializes in the design and artisan production of ceramic accessories for the home and artistic ceramics. All products are made entirely by hand and are unique pieces. The firm’s goal is to design and make ceramic objects in innovative ways that lead to the development of unique and original forms. In this way, Elena Campani Terrecotte reinvents objects of everyday use, including pots, tumblers, and bowls which can be utilized as such or used for purely decorative purposes, assembled in groups, creating points of light and color.
Opening hours: 9:00am - 12:30pm and 2:00pm – 7:00pm
No annual closing.
Languages spoken: English
Credit cards accepted: none