- Four hours tour by foot and card (half day trips), morning or afternoon, from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Tours will start at opening of the first shop of the itinerary
- Tours must be reserved with at least 7 days advance notice, and they will be confirmed within 2 working days from the request.
- Tours are not available on Saturdays, Sundyas and the closure days of the shops for religious and National Holidays.
- Tours are thought for small groups from 2 to 8 people.
- Languages available: Italian and English.
- Cancellation policy: until two weeks before the service, refund will be 100%; cancellations with less than 2 weeks advance notice are not refundable.
- Transportation included only where specified; time and meeting point will be defined with the personal shopper before the service date.
Pietre e Mosaici
Pietre e Mosaici Snc : Mosaics
Pietre e Mosaici specializes in the handcrafted processing of mosaics and inlays made of natural hard stones, known as "Commesso Fiorentino" and also as "Pittura di Pietra". This exclusive Florentine art began in the 15th century at the Medici court under Ferdinand Duke of Florence, and has been passed down until now thanks to the botteghe artigianali ((handicraft workshops) and to family tradition. The origins of the Pietre e Mosaici workshop and the consistently high quality of the products created here can be traced back to the skill and experience of Alfredo Buccioni who started his mosaics career in 1947. Since the early seventies his son Andrea, together with Daniele Bini, continue the tradition of entirely hand-made paintings, tables, boxes, frames, and accessories for the home. The workshop Pietre e Mosaici creates works independently, or based on the customer's wishes or design, and is located near the "Charterhouse" just outside Florence.
Opening hours: 9:00am - 12:30pm and 2:00pm - 7:00pm
No annual closing.
Languages spoken: English
Credit cards accepted: none