- Languages: Italian and English
- Target: children from 6 up to 10 y.o.
- Lenght: one hour and a half
- Maximum number of participants: 20 people
- When: every Tuesday on request
- Timetable: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
Art is magic
The court's painter, Giorgio Vasari, has taken to the court, for the Carnival Holiday, Oberon, magician of light and shadows, that shows his secrets to the children. Vasari watches, interested in showing how design and painting art are a constant natural magic.
In this way, children can discover the nature of the colors, to experience some of the materials and techniques used in the past and compare them to what used today, and most of all to understand the importance of light and shadows in the paintings.
The activity ends with the creation of a Tableau vivant, in which protagonists of the living painting are the same kids that can understand how, by modifying lights and shadows, perceptions and meanings of the work totally change.