Did you know that “Tiramisù” means “lift-me-up” in Italian? Ever wondered how the greatest and most delicious Italian dessert is really prepared? You may want to sit on the edge of your comfortable chair as you observe your expert hostess prepare three types of true Tiramisù. If you wish, you can participate in the preparation – so you'll be able to repeat what you learn in your own kitchen.
- Not available in August
- Tour includes: Tiramisù tasting and cooking demonstration; coffee or cappuccino or tea.
April - October:Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
English, Italian, Spanish and French.
- Meeting Point is in Via Romana 56r, corner with Via Santa Maria, Jessy's Bar
- Limited availability, booking required.
- Not suitable for children under 12
- Minimum 2, maximum 12 people
- Tour operator can only confirm an excursion when minimum number of persons required is reached. If tour is not confirmed, cost of the visit will be entirely refunded. Weekend a Firenze is not responsible for eventual changes or cancellations to the programs offered. Please send us by e-mail the name and fax number of your hotel in Florence so we can send you the confirmation there one working day prior to the tour date.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of bookings communicated at least eight (8) days prior to the booked date.
- Between eight (8) and two (2) days prior to the date, we will refund 90% of paid import.
- In the event of a cancellation less than two (2) days prior to the booked date, payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]