Enjoy the fantastic experience of learning our Chef Giovanni's secrets on Italian cooking in an intimate and friendly atmosphere with this small-group cooking class!
- Available Dates and Time: March 14 to October 31 at 9am.
- Duration: 7 hours
- Group Size: 1 to 12 participants
- Meeting Point: at the “Florencetown Tours” office, Via de' Lamberti, 1 (corner with Via Calzaiuoli) in Florence, 15 minutes before start.
Tour price includes:
- Free subscription to our Food & Wine Club (25-Euro value), to access special discounts online on wine and typical products
- Visit of the Farmers' market of Florence with our Chef
- Food and local products tasting (except on Sundays and bank holidays, see notes)
- Transfer from Florence to a Tuscan Farmohouse in Chianti and back
- Small-group Cooking lesson with a famous local Chef in a fascinating kitchen in a Tuscan farmhouse
- Learn about growing organic vegetagles in our garden
- Use of apron and cooking utensils
- All ingredients for your lunch
- Wine tasting of 3 wines (Chianti Classico, Reserve, Tuscan dessert wine)
- Cellar visit in a Boutique Winery
- Graduation Certificate
- Booklet with recipes
- Beautiful views of Tuscan countryside
- There will be no penalty for cancellations of course bookings communicated in writing to the organization at least eight (8) days prior to the booked excursion date.
- For cancellations between eight and two days prior to the course, 10% of the fee will have to be paid. From two (2) days prior to the course beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of beginning at the time established; similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who who do not complete the course.
Save time ordering: Add all the museum & service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Visit of the Sant'Ambrogio Market in Florence with our Chef (Please note that when the Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a special visit to an organic Chianti farm will substitute instead.) Food and local products tasting at the Market Transfer from Florence to a Villa in Chianti, and return to Florence (comfortable minivan) Small-group cooking lesson with a famous local Chef in a real Tuscan Kitchen Use of apron and cooking utensils All ingredients for your lunch Lunch Wine tasting of 3 wines (Chianti Classico, Reserve, Tuscan dessert wine) Wine Lab experience Graduation Certificate
VIP Cooking Class in a Noble Villa and Farmer's Market Tour
Enjoy the fantastic experience of learning Chef Giovanni's secrets of Italian cuisine in an intimate and friendly atmosphere with this small-group cooking class!
Your experience starts with taking a little walk in the city center to visit Florence's Sant'Ambrogio Market with your Chef Giovanni. Discover all its beautiful colors and authenticity, get to know the butchers, bakers, and farmers from whom the real Florentines buy their ingredients. You'll enjoy tastings of traditional Tuscan products and buy some of the fresh ingredients you will need for the cooking class.
Time to sit back in the comfortable minivan and enjoy the ride into the Florentine countryside. Your unusual cooking location is a noble villa in the Chianti countryside, far from the bustling and busy city center. Here, you'll have the opportunity to express your culinary creativity with the attentive guidance of your Chef.
The menu may vary slightly depending on the season and the fresh ingredients available, but among various other things it will usually include pasta – home-made from scratch.
Your class will culminate in a delicious lunch – proof of your improved kitchen skills, accompanied by tastings of different wines, ending with the traditional Tuscan dessert wine.
Whether you are a beginner or an expert, this small-group cooking class will provide you with a personalized experience guided by Chef Giovanni. You'll be in friendly company, and learn recipes and secrets that you can bring home with you to surprise your friends with a true Italian meal! And all of this in the enchanting Chianti countryside, home of the world-famous Chianti wine.
A special Wine Lab experience. fun and educational, will let you understand how different varieties of pure wines (from Sangiovese, Canaiolo grapes etc.) are blended to obtain the final complex wines, each one with a peculiar bouquet of scents and flavors.
And, before we take you back to Florence – you'll receive your Graduation Certificate!
Please note that when the Market is closed (on Sundays and bank holidays) a special introduction and extra tastings at the Villa will substitute instead.
All client cancellations must arrive up to 8 days before the date of the tour/course/service to be reimbursed free of charge.
If you cancel 8 to 2 days before the date, 10% of the fee will have to be paid.
From two days prior to the tour/course/service beginning, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
No refund will be granted to any client who is not at the place of departure at the time established. Similarly, no refund will be granted to clients who lose contact with the guide or who do not complete the excursion or service.