Enjoy a half day of slow life in Milan - start with an early morning yoga session lead by your guide and teacher Silvia, followed by breakfast (not included in tour price). Then, visit the double cloisters on Corso San Gottardo, historical warehouse spaces, and Materiavera, the Bio-Architecture studio and green-living lab. Enjoy a bike ride to the public gardens at Porta Venezia where a final yoga session ends your slow experience of Milan.
Meeting place: Darsena of Milan (Sidewalk of Covered Old Market, Piazza Ventiquattro Maggio, 14, 20122 Milan - under the Artès Banner)
How we move: on foot, by bicycle or by subway (riding a bicycle is optional, places can be reached by subway)
Time: 07:00 am - 1:00 pm
> Perfect for: yoga-experts as well as those simply curious about it and green living
> Young people (under the age of 14) must be accompanied by their parents
> Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- morning yoga session at Darsena
- visit to a particular historical internal courtyard in Corso San Gottardo and to the Bio-Architecture Center Materiavera
- rental of a municipal bike to enjoy a tour of Milan's center
- second yoga session in the Porta Venezia Park for a total amount of 2 hours of yoga lesson
Price does NOT include: food, drinks, and anything not specifically mentioned above
- Up to 30 days before the booked visit, 60% refund
- From 29 to 20 days before, 50% refund
- From 19 to 14 days before, 40% refund
- From 13 to 5 days before, 15% refund
- For cancellations less than 5 days before the booked visit and for no-shows, no refund will be granted.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
- Meet your guide and yoga teacher, Silvia, at Darsena by the Artès banner
- Yoga lesson at Darsena
- Breakfast (not included in the price) at Porta Ticinese
- Visit of the double internal cloisters on Via San Gottardo and the historical "sciostre" warehouses
- Visit to the Materiavera Bio-Architecture Center
- Bike tour through Milan to Porta Venezia Garden to join a final yoga session
- Photos and videos can be shared on the social platform made available by the Artès organization
Price per person, minimum group size 12 persons: € 49.00
Please note: Service can be scheduled for less than 12 persons; however, final price will still be calculated on the basis of 12 participants at the price of € 49.00/person.