Learn the secrets of the Neapolitan cuisine in a real Sorrentine villa, where Mamma Annamaria will lead you by hand deep in fresh hand made pasta, delicious pizzas, pastries and cakes not forgetting Limoncello liquor!
Available every day from March 1 to November 30, at 9:45am.
No minimum of participants required.
Duration 3 hours.
Tour Price Includes:
- Round trip transfer from your hotel located in Sorrento downtown
- Welcome drink (fresh orange or lemon juice)
- 3hrs handsâ?on cooking lesson
- Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, total cost of unused tickets will be refunded in case of cancellation at least 2 business days before the departure.
- No refund will be issued for cancellations occurring less than 2 business days before the departure and no show.
- Clients must notify the organization in writing and within 7 days from tour/service of any complaint regarding the tour or services, as well as with any complaint regarding the organization itself or its failure to provide any aspect included in the tour/service description.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Sorrento Cooking School
Follow this out of the ordinary invitation to a traditional Sorrentine villa located on the hills overlooking Sorrento for a truly Italian experience.
One of the most fascinating aspects of a visit to Sorrento and its extraordinary natural scenery is the local food. Visitors who taste local Sorrento cuisine always remain enthusiastic - because it is based on tastes and scents of the sea and the mountains which not only add aromatic notes to the dishes to delight the palate, eyes, and mind, but also offer benefits to the body.
Participate in the preparation of Grandma's recipes with Mamma Annamaria as your local host. Taste and learn some of the secrets of Sorrentine and Neapolitan traditional cuisine, characterized by quick and simple meals that preserve the aromas and flavors of fresh and wholesome ingredients.
Follow Annamaria into the large, well equipped kitchen close to the garden with lemon, orange, and fig trees, with its grapes and sea of flowers. She'll teach you how to cook a delicious meal you'll be able to reproduce at home! Afterwards, you'll taste everything on the terrace surrounded by nature and birdsong - accompanied by a glass of good local wine. All guests will receive a set including a chef apron, a hat, and a handbook with recipes. Buon appetito!