With Caravaggio Card, you can visit the exhibition "Caravaggio" at the Scuderie del Quirinale and discover the opther masterpieces in the city on board of 110 Open
- 1 entrance ticket to the exhibition "Caravaggio" at the Scuderie del Quirinale with preferred entrance.
- 1 ticket "110 Open" valid for 24 hours without use limits
- Discounts for services and events
- Audio guide for the visit to the churches that host the Caravaggio masterpieces in Rome
Roma, Scuderie del Quirinale
Via XXVI Maggio, 16
How to reach: underground: line A (Repubblica stop), line B (Cavour stop) bus: 16-170-36-360-37-38-40-60-61-62-64-70-H
From February 18th to June 13th 2010; Monday to Friday 9:00am – 6:00pm; Saturday 9:00am – 2:00pm. Last admission one hour before closing time.
Reservations must be made with a minimum of 1 day notice.
Save time in ordering! Add into your basket all the museum tickets you want, then fill the form and send the request.
Before making your reservation, please, read the Ordering Informations
IMPORTANT NOTICE: After succesfully completing a reservation, you will receive two e- mails: the copy of your order (immediately after submitting your order) and the confirmation mail (one working day after). In order to receive them, please make sure you insert your e-mail address correctly and check that your anti-spam filter or antivirus are not blocking mails from our address [email protected] Special attention for AOL mailbox users.
PLEASE NOTICE: Confirmed time is not always the same time you requested; museum automatically confirms the closest available time on the same date if requested time is sold out.
For cancellations once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, and for no shows, we can refund cost of unused tickets minus service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee).
How to use is:
Card is for personal use and cannot be ceded; it allows a single entrance to the exhibition Caravaggio with preferential entrance; it must be shown directly to the entrance check to the Scuderie del Quirinale. From the first validation on the 110 Open Bus, it\'s possible to use the service for 24 hours. In order to use the discounts allowed, card must be shown together with an identification document.
Card is valid from February 20th to June 13th 2010.
The other masterpieces:
Sant’Agostino 8.00 – 12.00 /16.00 – 18.00 – free entrance - Largo sant’Agostino - bus stop Piazza Navona.
San Luigi de’ Francesi 10.00 – 12.30/ 16.00 – 19.00 (closed on Thursday afternoon)- free entrance – Piazza San Luigi de’ Francesdi 20- bus stop Piazza Navona - also with exclusive access upon reservation (except on Sunday on Thursday afternoon).
Santa Maria del Popolo 8.00 – 12.00 / 16.00 – 18.00 – free entrance – Piazza Santa Maria del Popolo - bus stop Ara Pacis
*Churches could have closures not in program
Casino Ludovisi Boncompagni
Entrance upon payment and reservation – Via Lombardia 46 - bus stop Via Veneto
Open 110 Bus Tour:
Tour on the open bus to have a spectacular image and unique of Rome city, being able to reach the main archeological sites and monuments, and admire Caravaggio\'s places and masterpieces. The line is active everyday, holidays included. First departure at 08:30, last departure at 20:30, from Piazza dei Cinquecento (Stazione Termini- Sidewalk D); bus frequency each 10/15 minutes.
- 10% discount at the bookshop Arion Scuderie, the coffee shop and the restaurant of Scuderie del Quirinale;
- Reduced price ticket to visit Palazzo delle Esposizioni exhibitions;
- 10% discount at the cafeteria and bookshop Bookàbar of Palazzo delle Esposizioni;
- 10% discount at restaurant Open Colonna of Palazzo delle Esposizioni.
- Discounted tariff on audioguides and videoguides services at Scuderie del Quirinale and Palazzo delle Esposizioni.
- Discounted tariff on purchase for Archeobus ticket for an itinerary inside Parco dell’Appia Antica: usual tariff € 10.00; reserved tariff: € 5.00.
- 50% discount on purchase of the show-visit "Caravaggio. The revolution of art" by Teatro stabile Le Nuvole at the Chiesa di Sant’Agostino (mandatory reservation).
- Discounted tariff on entrance with guided visit to Casino Ludovisi Boncompagni (mandatory reservation): ordinary tariff € 15.00 + € 1.50 for the reservation; reserved tariff €10.00.