Whether you are a novice or professional photographer, you will spend a truly unique experience and a rare opportunity to ask the expert about camera techniques used by professionals.
- Availability: year round, from Monday to Friday, according to availability
- Start: 9:30am or 3:30pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Meeting Point will be communicated on the confirmation voucher
- Languages: Italian, English
- Participants: minimum 4 confirmed participants, maximum 10 per group
- Professional photographer at disposal (3 hours)
Important: this activity needs to be booked 1 week prior the selected date.
Attention: participants must bring their own cameras
- For cancellations up to three days prior to the date, 80% of the fee will have to be paid. For cancellations from two days prior to the date, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of meeting at the time established. Similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who do not complete the lesson.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Discover Rome through the Eye of your Camera
Whether you are a novice photographer or a seasoned professional – this walking tour will give you a truly unique view of Rome. And you'll have the added advantage of expert guidance about camera techniques used by professionals. Your Rome photos will be out of the ordinary!
Paolo, your professional photographer, will bring you from the Colosseum to the Pantheon, from Piazza Navona to the Trevi Fountain. The tour route will take shape according to time and weather, so you'll be able to capture the best of the amazing light and shadows of the Eternal City.