The Jubilee Card is a nominal discount card created for the duration of the Jubilee of Mercy.
It can be used in various formats: paper (printing receipt of purchase), digital (QR code), plastic (on request by e-mail).
With JubileeCard holders can access the many benefits and discounts for their stay in Rome, Italy. Discounts and facilities for accommodation, food, visits and entertainment in many different ways but also tips and information to help you organize your stay.
A very useful tool for those who will travel to Rome for the Jubilee of Mercy.
In order to enjoy all the advantages, exclusively reserved to JubileeCard holders, it is enough to show the card or, where applicable, use coupon code for reservations and online purchases.
Validity: December 1, 2015 to November 30, 2016.
Pick up: the holder receives the Jubilee Card electronically by e-mail together with instructions for its activation.
In addition to holder's personal data, the JubileeCard includes a QR code and a barcode to ensure its authenticity.
The JubileeCard holder must present the card along with a valid identity document to partners of the agreement.
> Please remember reading the Regulations before completing your purchase!
CANCELLATION POLICY: Tickets CANNOT be cancelled and are NOT refundable.
Jubilee Card: 1 Year of Discounts in Rome & Italy
The Jubilee Card is a discount card created for the duration of the Jubilee of Mercy, from December 1, 2015 to November 30, 2016. The Jubilee Card is reserved for traveler who acquire it after joining the association “INSIEME SI PUÒ.” The cardholders can take advantage of the discounts and services listed in the “Guida convenzionati,” which specifies conditions and discounts of every participating partner.
With your Jubilee Card, you can access many benefits and discounts during your stay in Rome, as well as in other places in Italy. Discounts include accommodation, restaurants, sightseeing visits and entertainment. Moreover, useful tips and information help you organize your stay - a great tool for those who travel to Rome for the “Jubilee of Mercy.” To enjoy all the advantages exclusively reserved to Jubilee Card holders, simply show the card or, where applicable, use the coupon code for reservations and online purchases.
- Accommodation: With Federalberghi, the national Italian association with more than 27,000 Hotels and B&Bs - structures from one to five stars across Italy with special discounts for every kind of stay. The Federalberghi guide is available in English, Italian, and Spanish, also online.
- Food: A selection of the best restaurants and pizzerias all over Rome.
- Transportation: discounts on many services - NCC-car with driver, rent a bike, Vespa scooters, golf carts, Segways and electric cars. A thousand ways to get around Rome with ease and fun!
- Sightseeing: Preferential access on favorable terms to monuments, museums and guided tours. So many ways to visit the most interesting monuments.
- Entertainment: Discounts on tickets to the most important theaters and events.