Scuderie del Quirinale
Via XXIV Maggio, 16
Sundays to Thursdays: 10:00am – 8:00pm
Fridays and Saturdays: 10:00am – 10:30pm
Cashier closes 1 hour before closing time.
Accessibility: The Scuderie del Quirinale museum is fully accessible to visitors with disabilities. Wheelchairs are available upon request.
- Visitors must hand in all large bags and backpacks, helmets, umbrellas, and pointed or blunt instruments of any kind at the cloakroom before commencing their visit. The decision as to whether an object is too large or too dangerous, and thus likely to jeopardize the security of the exhibits and/or of other visitors, rests exclusively with the Scuderie del Quirinale staff.
- Visitors may use their mobile phones to consult applications during their visit to the exhibition, but if they do so, they must make sure that all sound is turned off so as to avoid disturbing other visitors. No electronic devices may be used for making phone calls, taking photographs or recording video footage.
- Visitors may not bring pets or animals of any kind into the exhibition.
- Visitors may move freely about the building, its exhibition halls and its commercial facilities, taking care not to disturb or endanger exhibits and/or other visitors, and to avoid obstructing passageways or others' freedom of movement.
- Visitors may freely enjoy the exhibition halls but they should take care to stay at least one meter away from the exhibits and to avoid touching display cases and any other parts of the exhibition décor.
- When taking notes and/or drawing in the exhibition halls, visitors should avoid the use of fountain pens and felt-tip pens.
- No food or drink may be consumed inside the exhibition halls or associated areas. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside the building.
- Visitors requiring to photograph or to film the exhibits, or to engage in any form of journalism, must apply to the Azienda Speciale Palaexpo management beforehand for authorization.
IMPORTANT: One business day after completing your request, you will receive your confirmation email, containing a link you must visit to print your voucher. Voucher must be shown at the entrance of the exhibition to pick up reserved tickets – please remember the exhibition staff will not accept other documents for ticket pick up.
Cancellation Policy: Once a confirmation code has been assigned to the reservation, and for no shows, we can refund cost of unused tickets minus service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee).
40-60-64-70-117-170-H; get off at Nazionale/Quirinale stops
line A (get off at Piazza della Repubblica stop)
From the train station (Stazione Termini)
From Piazza dei Cinquecento (in front of station), take bus 40 (towards Piazza Pia/Castel S. Angelo) for 2 stops and get off at Nazionale/Quirinale; walk 100 meters to the Scuderie del Quirinale
From Fiumicino airport (Leonardo da Vinci)
Take the train to Termini (it leaves every 30 minutes) and then follow directions above.
Save time ordering: Add all tickets for museums and other services you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]