Rome is not only churches, monuments and chaotic traffic, the other side of the “Luna capitolina” is greener, such as the grass of the neighbor, but in this case it’s not question of envy… the green in Rome is close! Parks which once hosted the residences of the noble Roman families, today inhabited by squirrels, birds and parrots, are a valid alternative to the uncomfortable sampietrini of the monumental Rome, to relax, walk and breathe a clean air.
Itineraries available (please let us know your choice by email after booking):
- Escapades in the city - A nature trail through the most beautiful parks in the city to discover the architectural beauty and wildlife hidden. Villa Borghese, Villa Ada
- Noble Parks - Discover an open air royal palace! Come and browse through the parks of the historic residences in Rome, gardens and stately homes. Villa Doria Pamphili, Botanical Garden (8.00 € for entry)
- A cavallo! - A wonderful horseback ride along the banks of the "little brother" of the river Tiber, the Aniene Valley. Horseback riding along the Aniene
Available every day at 10am.
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Rome.
Duration: 3 hours and a half.
Tour price includes:
- Official guide and/or tour escort
- Languages: English. Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian
Not included in tour price: entrance tickets, transportation, souvenirs, personal extras, tips.
There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing at least three (3) days prior to the booked excursion date. No refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Nature in Rome
Luscious gardens, exquisite parks, rare plants, and hidden wildlife – this too is Rome! Take a break from sightseeing and enjoy the beauty of nature with one of our Nature in Rome tours. See the creations of landscape architects and gardeners in the parks that once belonged to the noble Roman families, discover the riches of the Botanical Garden, go horseback riding in the Aniene Valley. Relax, walk, breathe some fresh air – and expand your perception of Rome.
Choose among the following Itineraries – and let us know your choice by email after booking:
- Urban Escapades- Discover the most beautiful parks in the city, the architectural beauty and hidden wildlife. Your itinerary includes the parks of Villa Borghese and Villa Ada.
- Noble Parks - Discover an open air royal palace! Stroll through the parks of Rome's historic residences, gardens, and stately homes. Your itinerary includes the park of Villa Doria Pamphili (Rome's largest landscaped public park), and the glorious grounds of the Botanical Garden (8.00 € for entry)
- To Horse! - Go for an unforgettable horseback ride through the valley of the "little brother" of the river Tiber, the Aniene.