Experience romance in the heart of Rome with an evening of Arias and love duets.
The best Songs and Music of the Great Italian Tradition will be performed in the exclusive Throne Hall of the Palazzo Doria Pamphilj.
You will be serenated as you experience the glory and richness of this stately Hall and you will become one with the protagonists of the work of Verdi, Puccini, Bellini with all of their passion and emotions.
A crescendo of feelings that will bring you into the fantastic world of the most famous melodies of the Great Italian Opera and Neapolitan Songs.
For all of the passion of Italian music and the stunning setting join us for an unforgettable evening filled with the music of the heart.
With our ticket before the Concert, you will be able to tour the rarely scene private Rooms of the Princess Doria Pamphilj.
Location: Throne Hall Palazzo Doria Pamphilj (Via del Corso 305), Rome
Availability: 6:30pm as follows:
- up to January 10, 2017: Tuesdays
- from January 15 to March 12: Sundays
- from March 20 to May 29: Mondays
- from June 4 to July 23: Sundays
Not available in August.
Ticket includes the guided tour of the private apartments of the Princess before the concert, and seats from the fourth row onwards.
Duration: 90 minutes.
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation, we can refund the cost minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations up to 1 week before the event. Cancellations less than one week before your booked event and no shows are not refundable.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Opera Serenades by Night
Let yourself be swept off your feet by the most famous melodies of the great Italian Opera in the prestigious Throne Hall. Experience romance in the heart of Rome with an evening of arias and love duets by Verdi, Puccini, Bellini - with all of their passion and emotions.
- Mattinata (Ruggero Leoncavallo)
- E lucevan le stelle (Tosca, Giacomo Puccini)
- O mio babbino caro (Gianni Schicchi, Giacomo Puccini)
- Questa o quella per me pari sono (Rigoletto, Giuseppe Verdi)
- La Vergine degli Angeli (La forza del destino, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Ah si, ben mio (Il Trovatore, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Ah, non credea mirarti (La Sonnambula, Vincenzo Bellini)
- Quando le sere al placido ( Luisa Miller, Giuseppe Verdi)
- Batti, Batti, bel Masetto (Don Giovanni, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart)
- Vesti la Giubba (I Pagliacci, Ruggero Leoncavallo)
- A’ vucchella (Francesco Paolo Tosti)
- Tu ca nun chiagne! (Ernesto De Curtis)
- O marenariello (Salvatore Gambardella)
- Brindisi (La Traviata, Giuseppe Verdi)
Once a confirmation code has been assigned to your reservation, we can refund the cost minus a service fee (reservation fee and online booking fee) for cancellations up to 1 week before the event. Cancellations less than one week before your booked event and no-shows are not refundable.