If you can’t stay still for a moment, if you have the obsession of a stretched and lean musculature, or simply if you are not willing to renounce to some healthy exercises on holiday… we have even thought of that! A journey discovering the inn sporting circles, the football, swimming and tennis stadiums… For those more adventurous there is even a ride in canoes along rivers Tevere and Aniene, in romantic lakes which surround the city and directly in the middle of the sea! Or, if that’s not enough, an extreme off-road driving, or an experience in contact with the Roman blue sky thanks to a piloting, hang-gliding, paraplano, paragliding course… In short, something for everyone!
Itineraries available (please let us know your choice by email after booking):
- When architecture and sports meet - A visit inside the Roman sports center par excellence: the Foro Italico, between athletes and marble sculptures that evoke scenes of sports. The Foro Italico sports complex
- Lazio or Rome? - Assist in the training of both Capitoline teams.... you just have to choose who's side to take! History of the two Capitoline teams, AS Rome or S.S. Lazio training session
Available every day at 10am.
Meeting Point: Your hotel in Rome.
Duration: 3 hours and a half.
Tour price includes:
- Official guide and/or tour escort
- Languages: English. Italian, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and Russian
Not included in tour price: entrance tickets, transportation, souvenirs, personal extras, tips.
There will be no penalty for cancellations of excursion bookings communicated in writing at least three (3) days prior to the booked excursion date. No refund for further cancellations and no shows.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Rome for Sports Fans
Does your heart beat for exercise and the endless thrills of the athletic life? Choose one of our Rome for Sports Fans tours, and you'll discover Rome's sporting circles, the olympic stadium at the Foro Italico… and Rome's most important professional soccer teams - in action.
Besides the two tours we offer here, we can arrange for other sports activities and experiences. Take a canoeing trip along the Tiber and Aniene rivers, on one of the romantic lakes near Rome – or even directly on the Tirrenian Sea. Go off-road driving, or explore the sky above Rome with a flying, hang-gliding, paraplaning, or paragliding course. Just ask us – we can arrange a sports activity for every taste!
Choose among the following Itineraries – and let us know your choice by email after booking:
- Architecture meets Sports – Discover the Foro Italico sports complex, Rome's sports center par excellence. The sports complex was built between 1928 and 1938. Originally named Foro Mussolini, it is a prime example of monumental fascist architecture, as well as an impressive backdrop for some of the greatest sport events. The Foro Italico hosts various sports venues, such as the largest sports facility in Rome, the Stadio Olimpico (Olympic Stadium).
- Soccer Passion: Lazio or Rome? - Witness a training session of one of the two Capitoline soccer teams – you'll just have to choose whose side to take! Learn about the history of the two teams, and get a close look at either an AS Rome or S.S. Lazio training session.