Sailing to Panarea with visit from the sea to the Bay of Calajunco and the Zimmari beach, followed by a two hours stop at Porto San Pietro. Then, circumnavigation of the mini archipelago facing the island and transfer to Stromboli. A stop at sea facing the picturesque village of Ginostra, navigation near the coast of the island and stop at the harbor of Stromboli Scari until sunset. Hence, navigation to the Sciara del Fuoco to admire from the sea the spectacular eruptions of the active volcano.
- On April, May and October: on Thursday and on Sunday
- From June to September: on Tuesday, on Thursday, and on Sunday
- From April to August at 12:00noon
- September and October at 11am
The experience lasts 11 hours.
Tour Price includes:
- entrance fee to Aeolian Islands (operating on scheduled days, depending on weather and sea conditions)
Tour Price does not include:
- transfer to/from Milazo Port
- entrance fees to museums and monuments
- tips and extras in general
- anything not specified under “Tour Price includes”
This is not an exclusive tour.
Minimum 2 participants needed for tour to operate.
Comfortable shoes are advised.
The program may be modified.
- Cancellations up to 15 business days before departure: 30% penalty
- Cancellations from 14 to 3 days before departure: 60% penalty
- Further cancellations and no shows are not refundable
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Aeolian Islands Tour: Panarea & Stromboli by Night
Departure from Milazzo and direct transfer to the island of Panarea. Before docking in the port of San Pietro, you’ll sail along Baia Calajunco and the small Zimmari beach.
A two hour stop in Panarea will allow you to visit the village, swim in the blue waters or to have lunch at a local restaurant (free time for lunch on your own).
In the afternoon departure for Stromboli. During the transfer you will sail past the group of islands in front of Panarea. Before your second stop, you’ll see the picturesque village of Ginostra from the sea.
After docking in Stromboli Scari’s port, we will visit the island until sunset, then departure to admire Stromboli by night, in particular the Sciara del Fuoco, (“Stream of fire”), the active lava flows. During the transfer a traditional Aeolian dish will be offered on board.
Return to Milazzo between 10:00pm and 11:00pm, depending on sunset time.
- For cancellations more than 14 days before date of the requested service: 100% refund
- For cancellations from 13 to 72 hours before the date and time of the requested service: 80% refund
- For cancellations less than 72 hours and no show: No refund possible.
- If you are a passenger on a cruise ship that due to rough sea conditions does not arrive in port or lands very late, there will be a 100% refund.