Discovering the rests of the ancient Akragas, we will visit one of the main archaeological sites in the Mediterranean: the Valley of the Temples, hosting ten well-preserved Doric temples such as the Temple of Juno, the Temple of Hercules and the Temple of Concordia.Then , we will visit the Roman Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina, recently declared Unesco World Heritage site, thanks to its marvelous mosaics, considered the most beautiful and best-preserved of their kind, inspired to mythology and to Roman aristocracy’s quotidian life.
Tour Price includes:
- pick-up and drop-off from Catania, private car and driver, fuel, highway tolls (if needed).
> Lunch for driver is not included and must be paid at the moment of the visit.
Tour Price does not include:
- entrance fees to museums and monuments
- local guide
- lunch (unless specifically indicated)
- tips and extras in general
- anything not specified under “Tour Price includes
Full day experience.
All services are for the exclusive use of the clients, made â??â??by car.
Comfortable shoes are advised and appropriate dressing is needed to enter churches.
The program may be modified.
ATTENTION: Availability subject to reconfirmation at the moment of the order.
- Cancellations up to 15 business days before departure: 30% penalty
- Cancellations from 14 to 3 days before departure: 60% penalty
- Further cancellations and no shows are not refundable
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Agrigento and Piazza Armerina
Visit one of the main archaeological sites in the Mediterranean - discover the ruins of ancient Akragas, the Valley of the Temples below Agrigento, where ten Doric temples from the 6th and 5th century BC form one of the major attractions of Sicily. The Temple of Juno, the Temple of Hercules and the Temple of Concordia are the best preserved temples of the truly breathtaking archaeological area.
Then, your private car will take you to visit the Roman Villa del Casale in Piazza Armerina, recently declared UNESCO World Heritage site thanks to its marvelous mosaics, considered the most beautiful and best-preserved of their kind, inspired by mythology and the everyday life of Roman aristocracy.
- For cancellations more than 14 days before date of the requested service: 100% refund
- For cancellations from 13 to 72 hours before the date and time of the requested service: 80% refund
- For cancellations less than 72 hours and no show: No refund possible.
- If you are a passenger on a cruise ship that due to rough sea conditions does not arrive in port or lands very late, there will be a 100% refund.