Our expert and adventurous drivers will guide you through the scenic Chianti countryside by traveling over gravel roads that characterize the area near Siena. Thanks to their great knowledge of the area, you will experience, in total safety, unthinkable and breathtaking panoramas of vineyards, castles and oak woods. You will also have time to relax in a typical winery for a wine tasting and olive oil tasting.
- Availability: year round, everyday
- Start: 9:30am
- Duration: 8 hours
- Meeting Point will be communicated on the confirmation voucher
- Languages: Italian, English
- Participants: minimum 3 confirmed participants, maximum 10 per group
- Professional driver and vehicle at disposal (8 hours)
- Wine tasting and olive oil tasting
Important: this activity needs to be booked 1 week prior the selected date.
- For cancellations up to three days prior to the date, 80% of the fee will have to be paid. For cancellations from two days prior to the date, the payment of the entire amount will be due and no reimbursement will be granted.
- No reimbursement will be granted to any client who is not at the place of meeting at the time established. Similarly, no reimbursement will be granted to clients who do not complete the lesson.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want into your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Off-Road Experience through the Chianti Countryside
Your expert and adventurous driver will take you off the beaten path and into the scenic Chianti countryside! Travel over the gravel roads that characterize the area near Siena, and experience breathtaking panoramas of vineyards, castles, and oak woods - in total safety.
Your adventurous day will end with a relaxing (and delicious) wine and olive oil tasting at a local winery.