Begin the day with yoga - the session will be lead by your guide Silvia. Enjoy breakfast (not included in tour price), a visit to the double cloisters of Corso San Gottardo, a historical warehouse space, and a green architecture studio and lab. A bike tour through Milan to the public gardens of Porta Venezia follows. End your slow adventure with another yoga session.
Meeting place: Darsena of Milan (Sidewalk of Covered Old Market, Piazza Ventiquattro Maggio, 14, 20122 Milan - under the Artès Banner)
How we move: on foot, by bicycle or by subway (riding a bicycle is optional, places can be reached by subway)
Time: 07:00 am - 1:00 pm
> Perfect for: yoga-experts as well as those simply curious about it and green living
> Young people (under the age of 14) must be accompanied by their parents
> Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- morning yoga session at Darsena
- visit to a particular historical internal courtyard in Corso San Gottardo and to the Bio-Architecture Center Materiavera
- rental of a municipal bike to enjoy a tour of Milan's center
- second yoga session in the Porta Venezia Park for a total amount of 2 hours of yoga lesson
- Price does NOT include: food, drinks, and anything not specifically mentioned above
- Up to 30 days before the booked visit, 60% refund
- From 29 to 20 days before, 50% refund
- From 19 to 14 days before, 40% refund
- From 13 to 5 days before, 15% refund
- For cancellations less than 5 days before the booked visit and for no-shows, no refund will be granted.
Before You Book
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive two emails. The first email contains your order summary (this one you receive immediately after placing your order), the second email confirms your successful payment (one business day after placing the order). In order to receive these two emails, please make sure that you enter your email address correctly and check that antispam or antivirus filters do not block emails from our [email protected] address. Users of AOL, Comcast and Sbcglobal.net need to pay special attention to this, please. Vouchers will also be available, one business day after the request, at your dashboard.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The time you select on the order form is your preferred time. The closest available time, which can be anytime during opening hours on the selected date, will be automatically confirmed if your preferred time is no longer available.
morning yoga session at Darsena visit to a particular historical internal courtyard in Corso San Gottardo and to the Bio-Architecture Center "Materiavera" rental of a municipal bike to enjoy a tour of Milan's center second yoga session in the Porta Venezia Park for a total amount of 2 hours of yoga lesson
Slow Milan: Yoga, Biking, Green Living | Weekend in Italy
- Meet your guide and yoga teacher, Silvia, at Darsena by the Artès banner
- Yoga lesson at Darsena
- Breakfast (not included in the price) at Porta Ticinese
- Visit of the double internal cloisters on Via San Gottardo and the historical "sciostre" warehouses
- Visit to the Materiavera Bio-Architecture Center
- Bike tour through Milan to Porta Venezia Garden to join a final yoga session
- Photos and videos can be shared on the social platform made available by the Artès organization
Cancellation possible up to 30 days prior to the start of the tour. No refund is possible for cancellations made less than 7 days before the booked tour and for no-shows.