Your single ticket is valid all day for the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions.
- Visitors over 65 years of age
- Visitors from 10 to 25 years of age
- Members of associations recognized by Fondazione Torino Musei
- Groups of at least 20 visitors, with previous reservation (a single tour leader, who acts as the contact person, is granted free admission)
- Children under the age of 10
- Persons with disabilities and a member of the family, or an accompanying person who can prove affiliation with the social welfare services
- School classes of all grades, whether public or private, with previous reservation (accompanying school staff enter free of charge as follows:
- For nursery and elementary schools: 1 tour leader for every 10 students or fraction of 10
- for the first and second years of lower secondary school: 1 tour leader for every 15 students or fraction of 15
- Groups of students from all university faculties, fine-arts academies and academies of music on study tours, with previous reservation
- Accompanying teachers enter free of charge;
- Active directors of the Founding Institutions
- Directors and curators of Italian and foreign museums
- Managerial staff of the Ministry of Cultural Heritage
- Staff of the Fondazione Torino Musei and of the Cultural Services Division of the City of Turin
- Professional journalists
- Licensed tourist guides
- Members of the Amici della Fondazione Torino Musei and other affiliated museums with equal and reciprocal concessions
- Holders of ICOM cards valid for the current year
- Holders of the Abbonamento Musei / Torino Card and other promotional cards offered by the local authorities
- Service fees (pre-sale and online booking fees), as well as fees for temporary exhibitions happening during your visit are due for ANY KIND OF TICKET as well as on free admission days.
- When picking up a reduced or free ticket, you will be asked for a document proving your right to the price reduction.
If you wish the assistance of our operators (available from Monday to Friday, from 9am to 7pm, Italy time), send us an e-mail.