Discover the amazing beauties of Torino and Piemonte in an easy and economical way with the Card, the pass available in the 2, 3, 5 and 7 days version.
The Torino+Piemonte Card is valid for one adult and one kid under age 12.
- Free admission to more than 180 cultural sites: museums, monuments, exhibitions, fortresses, castles and Royal Residences in Torino and Piemonte.
- Free travel on the city’s over-ground public, tourist transport (panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Sassi – Superga rack tramway) and the Torino-Ceres train service including the stop at Caselle Airport
- 10% discount on the City Sightseeing Torino open-top bus and ticket for a consecutive period of 48 hours.
- Special rates on car rental in association with Avis Autonoleggio and Hertz Italiana.
- Rebates on sport equipments, adventure parks, outdoor activities.
- Reductions on theatre, concerts and opera tickets and much, much more!
You can book the card up to 3 business days before the date of first use and pick it up in the following points:
- Piazza Castello / Via Garibaldi (Monday to Sunday, from 9 am to 7 pm)
- Train Station Porta Nuova (Monday to Sunday, from 9:30 am to 7 pm), in front of track 20
Cancellation policy: it is possible to cancel the request until 3 business days before the requested date; successive cancellation requests will not be accepted nor refunded.
Torino+Piemonte Card are personal and non-transferable, valid only if completely and correctly filled in, for one adult and one child under 12. Users of the Torino+Piemonte Card are asked to present their card at the ticket office of the participating institutions for their registration. In case of inspection the card has to be shown together with a proof of identity. The card does not have to be stamped for using public transportation of Torino but needs to be presented to ticket inspectors upon their request. Should the participating organizations have to close for any special reasons (strikes, holidays, etc.) or offer free admission in exceptional circumstances, the validity and duration of the card will not be prolonged, and it will not be reimbursed in any way. In addition, the card is not refundable in case of theft, loss or non-use of the reductions provided by the Torino+Piemonte Card.