Discover Venice with your family! This fun walking tour is lead by expert guides who often are also parents - so they know exactly how to make Venice fun for the little ones, too.
Attention please: the tour is private and the price refers to a 2-hour guided tour for groups of 1 to 10 people. For groups with over 10 people, please contact us.
Availability: all year.
Starting point: San Bartolomeo square (next to the monument of Goldoni).
- From April 1 to October 31 - 2:30 pm
- From November 1 to March 31 - 11:00 am
- English: daily
- Italian: daily
- French: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays
- German: Monday and Friday
- On request: Greek, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese
Duration: approximately 2 hours
- Private guided tour
- Entry tickets that are not mentioned in the program
- Anything not specified under "included"
Please note that the confirmation voucher must be printed (hard copy) and presented at the time of the visit.
- There is no refund in case of no-show at the start of the tour at the time and meeting point indicated on the voucher.
- In exceptional cases and/or for reasons of force majeure which would not allow the smooth running of the service previously purchased (such as natural disasters, strikes, closures, serious unforeseen or exceptional health issues of the person responsible for providing the service in such a way that it is not possible to find replacements, etc.), the tour could be cancelled. The client will receive a notification with the most advance possible and will have the opportunity to choose whether to move the tour to the first available date or obtain a timely refund of the price paid for the same.
Save time ordering: Add all the service tickets you want to your basket, then fill in the form and send your request.
PLEASE NOTE: Immediately after submitting an order, you will receive an email with your order summary plus a second email confirming your successful payment. A confirmation email with links to the vouchers will be sent one business day after you place your order (Monday afternoon for orders submitted on Friday and during the weekend). Please make sure that your anti-spam filter does not block automatic emails from [email protected]
Visiting Venice with children and deciding what to see can be a real challenge - there is a lot to see and most of it is reached by walking ...
Venice for Kids represents the perfect solution for a visit to Venice with children. Many of our guides are parents themselves and know the needs of children perfectly. Our experienced guides will combine their passion for this beautiful city with the needs and demands of younger family members - for a fun tour from the beginning to the end.
Price per group (1 - 10 participants): € 198.00